Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MnplsGopher View Post
    Trump only does what his agenda ghost writers script for him. He truly doesn’t care what happens to the country, at this point. He’s so bitter for how hard and painful the job has been to him. It wasn’t the deal he imagined originally, when he signed up with the shadow monsters.

He only care about enriching the TO, mainly to leave to his kids, but also for his personal enjoyment with the time he has left.

That’s Trump’s presidency in a nutshell. He can’t wait to be finished.
    You’re beyond TDS. It’s a combination of ignorance and TDS. Incoherent.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Stop lying. I've defended GWB on this board more than anyone here. You were devoted to him (though nothing like you are to Trump) until you weren't. Bush was deeply flawed, but I think he was a decent person who generally tried to do the right thing. Trump is an incompetent fool who only does what's best for him. And you worship him.

The Clinton's are hardly pure. But no one has been investigated more than Hillary and you've come up with nothing against her. Meanwhile, multiple people in Trum world are already in prison and several more are in hot water.
    If Trump did what was best for him he'd kiss the left's a$$, like all your heroes. It's the easiest and most profitable path. I have no idea why he's chosen the route he has, but self interest isn't what jumps off the page.

Why doesn't Trump Org just release a full accounting that substantiates their foreign government profit number?

Stop lying. I've defended GWB on this board more than anyone here. You were devoted to him (though nothing like you are to Trump) until you weren't. Bush was deeply flawed, but I think he was a decent person who generally tried to do the right thing. Trump is an incompetent fool who only does what's best for him. And you worship him.

The Clinton's are hardly pure. But no one has been investigated more than Hillary and you've come up with nothing against her. Meanwhile, multiple people in Trum world are already in prison and several more are in hot water.
    Hillary and Bill are/were attorneys. They know how to skirt the law and use their affiliates to get done what they want done. The Trump dossier is a great example. Hillary is also great a destroying and hiding evidence. She’s a horrible politician, but she’s great at avoiding responsibility. It wasn’t her that went on the Sunday news shows pitching the video as the cause of Benghazi. She turfed that off to Susan Rice, who now regrets it. Hillary just said it to the families of the dead so she can claim ‘plausible deniability’. In fact, I think she invented that term.

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Why doesn't Trump Org just release a full accounting that substantiates their foreign government profit number?
    Why did Bill and Hill not account for the Clinton Foundation for so long?? Why did she delete 33,000 emails so that we couldn't see what she was doing with the foundation?? Why weren't you asking those questions in 2016? Why did you vote for her? Sorry if I missed your answer....

I'm just guessing here but I think you have TDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Sure. Investors are crowding into treasuries for sub 1% yields but there are 40% profits to be made on property leases. Good logic skills.
    Our Austrian economist doesn’t understand risk/reward. He also knows less than zippo about real estate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Trump would pardon Obama, in the name of what is best for America.
    You mean President Biden/Pete/Amy may pardon Trump so that you don't take up your gun in rage i.e. "Whats best for America." Also because Trump may no longer be competent to stand trial by then. Sad.
    Last edited by howeda7; 10-21-2019 at 04:27 PM.

You mean President Biden/Pete/Amy may pardon Trump so that you don't take up your gun in rage i.e. "Whats best for America."
    None of the three you name has a chance to be President. Tulsi, the Russian asset, has a better chance than Pete or Amy. Biden isn't going to get to the Dem convention as a candidate.

As for you, it might be wise for you to calculate how to pace yourself over the next 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Our Austrian economist doesn’t understand risk/reward. He also knows less than zippo about real estate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here are some "risky" REITs that yield 8%. But under 10% is criminal. Sure, you "know" what you're talking about.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bradtho.../#156c41810ac4

or you could look at the risk free rate of treasuries vs REITs. Know what the difference is?
    https://seekingalpha.com/article/420...es-trade-works

25-40% the investment genius who is angry and broke thinks anyone should be able to make. You must be rich jammer, you know everything about everything. I guess your own personal failure is just because life is unfair.
    Last edited by Section2; 10-21-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Hillary and Bill are/were attorneys. They know how to skirt the law and use their affiliates to get done what they want done. The Trump dossier is a great example. Hillary is also great a destroying and hiding evidence. She’s a horrible politician, but she’s great at avoiding responsibility. It wasn’t her that went on the Sunday news shows pitching the video as the cause of Benghazi. She turfed that off to Susan Rice, who now regrets it. Hillary just said it to the families of the dead so she can claim ‘plausible deniability’. In fact, I think she invented that term.
    47 Benghazi investigations and nothing. Several levels of government screwed up, and Congress didn't allocate enough funds. 4 people died. It's sad. But the R's turned it into a "stop Hillary's Presidential campaign" vehicle. And it worked. Go team.
    Last edited by howeda7; 10-21-2019 at 04:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Think what a big spike of the ball it would be for Trump to show how much he pays in taxes and how he's given the government back every penny of profit. His re-election chances would soar if he would release his and the Trump Org's taxes and really own libs. Unless...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    None of the three you name has a chance to be President. Tulsi, the Russian asset, has a better chance than Pete or Amy. Biden isn't going to get to the Dem convention as a candidate.

As for you, it might be wise for you to calculate how to pace yourself over the next 5 years.
    Of course they all have a chance. Comrade Tulsi has no chance, but she'll run for the Green Party to help Don's chances.

President Warren or Harris might pardon him, but it's less of a sure thing.
    Last edited by howeda7; 10-21-2019 at 04:34 PM.

47 Benghazi investigations and nothing. Several levels of government screwed up, and Congress didn't allocate enough funds. 4 people died. It's sad. But the R's turned it into a "stop Hillary's Presidential campaign" vehicle. And it worked. Go team.
    You've never acknowledged the obvious problem with Benghazi which was the obvious cover up with the lame video. You've got a giant blind spot. A convenient one. Your imagination runs wild with Trump, but Dems and establishment Rs get the benefit of the doubt. I don't think you're dishonest with us, just yourself.

47 Benghazi investigations and nothing. Several people screwed up, and Congress didn't allocate enough funds. 4 people died. It's sad. But the R's turned it into a "stop Hillary's Presidential campaign" witch hunt. And it worked. Go team.
    And the Democrats have been investigating Trump before he was elected and continued on ever since. Almost 4 consecutive years of investigation. And, oh boy, we got a couple of convictions unrelated to Trump activities and a couple guilty pleas that has so far resulted in 14 days served. Wow.

You don’t mind investigations, even if they’re phony.

You just don’t like investigations that investigate Democrats.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    And the Democrats have been investigating Trump before he was elected and continued on ever since. Almost 4 consecutive years of investigation. And, oh boy, we got a couple of convictions unrelated to Trump activities and a couple guilty pleas that has so far resulted in 14 days served. Wow.

You don’t mind investigations, even if they’re phony.

You just don’t like investigations that investigate Democrats.
    A couple? More like dozens. 14 days? Trump's personal fixer Michael Cohen would like you to check your math. So would Manafort.

You got Hillary on her emails. Multiple Trump officials are using private email and What'sApp etc. No one cares one bit.

You can investigate Dems all you like. When you beat a dead horse 47 times, it's pretty sad. Let me know what you find out about Hunter Biden. Do we need to lock him up?