Metrodome era

I still remember the Michigan v Minnesota game with Ricky Foggy and Darrell Thompson at the Dome. The place was rocking. I was behind the end zone when the Maroon sea parted and Darrell Thompson made his 98 yard gallop down the sidelines. That was also the game where Ricky Foggy lept over the end zone and Michigan knocked the ball away. Refs called a fumble. Had we had review, Foggy would have scored and Gophers would have won. Instead we in the end zone tossed every item around us into the end zone. They had to come sweep up before the mess. Heart breaking loss that should have been a Gopher victory.
So...yeah...the Dome had its moments when it was outstanding.

I still remember the Michigan v Minnesota game with Ricky Foggy and Darrell Thompson at the Dome. The place was rocking. I was behind the end zone when the Maroon sea parted and Darrell Thompson made his 98 yard gallop down the sidelines. That was also the game where Ricky Foggy lept over the end zone and Michigan knocked the ball away. Refs called a fumble. Had we had review, Foggy would have scored and Gophers would have won. Instead we in the end zone tossed every item around us into the end zone. They had to come sweep up before the mess. Heart breaking loss that should have been a Gopher victory.
So...yeah...the Dome had its moments when it was outstanding.

Great game...Whole place was doing the Bullsh*t chant after that call.

Top Bottom