Week 8 Other Games Thread

Watching Wisconsin vs Illinois and while they displayed this graphic, they also gave a shoutout to the Gophers for having a good team.

Screenshot (7).jpg

Purdue is a bad football team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TD Illinois!

10-7 bad guys

We have to be able to play against this Iowa team. Strength vs strength. Our O vs their D. But Id say our D is better than their O

South Carolina and Florida tied.

If SC wins, the SEC will become confused. (and SC will be top 10 ranked)

Wisconsin has 20 rushing attempts for only 62 yards against an Illinois defense we ran on at will.

Wouldn't it be just perfect if Illinois executed a flawless two-minute drills and went up at halftime? Can we dream?

If this were the Gophers struggling with Illinois, the naysayers would be all over them. Wisconsin will get a pass, as they did when they struggled with a bad Northwestern team.

If this were the Gophers struggling with Illinois, the naysayers would be all over them. Wisconsin will get a pass, as they did when they struggled with a bad Northwestern team.

It’s only the first half. Let’s wait until we see the final score to see how much of a struggle Wis has. It could still end in a blowout.

Wouldn't it be just perfect if Illinois executed a flawless two-minute drills and went up at halftime? Can we dream?

It doesn’t matter as Wis will cover the 31 eventually [emoji2369]

I think we are gonna be able to hang with this Iowa team based on what I've seen the last couple weeks, we might even be favored by the time we get there.

Wisconsin is looking very pedestrian so far. For all of the talk about an improved Coan, I'm not really seeing it. Stop Taylor, and stop the Badgers.

If I’m Illinois I’d run the slant all day and the go or fly all day. They’ve had 2 TD’s (one called back) with those 2 plays and have abandoned them.

Every time Illinois makes a good play they F it up with some stupid penalty or a mental fart. Illinois could easily be tied or ahead in this game if there was any semblance of competence on that team.

Wisconsin’s linebackers like to come up on every play! Illinois can’t throw a slant! They threw 1 deep slant and got 6. They’re running stupid shallow crossing routes. Their OC is terrible. He’ll be gone end of season. Need quick passes, i.e. slants.

Looks like Iowa and Wisc back in control.

Top Bottom