Week 8 Other Games Thread

I was coming back from Illinois and stopped in at a diner in Baraboo, Wisconsin. I checked my ESPN app and saw the final score to Wisconsin v Illinois. Without thinking I let out a whoop and said "I can't believe Wisconsin lost." I was met with a few bad looks and then I remembered I was wearing my UMN shirt. One couple mentioned the axe and if Wisconsin would win it back. I just acknowledged that Wisky had a good run. But, in my head I was thinking "Better dead than red."
I'm back in the motherland now. I feel like I drove through a virus and survived. Whew.

I was coming back from Illinois and stopped in at a diner in Baraboo, Wisconsin. I checked my ESPN app and saw the final score to Wisconsin v Illinois. Without thinking I let out a whoop and said "I can't believe Wisconsin lost." I was met with a few bad looks and then I remembered I was wearing my UMN shirt. One couple mentioned the axe and if Wisconsin would win it back. I just acknowledged that Wisky had a good run. But, in my head I was thinking "Better dead than red."
I'm back in the motherland now. I feel like I drove through a virus and survived. Whew.

:clap:

Michigan has no shot in this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan has no shot in this game.

Yeah. It looks like it's already over. The last two meetings have been blow outs and looks like an easy third.

Then they have to be in prime time against Notre Dame coming off a bye? Could be two bad losses in a row.

Penn State looks like a juggernaut. Glad we get them at home.

On the other hand, lots of teams have looked good against Michigan.

PSU is treating Michigan like we treated Rutgers today.

Hope PJ can get the guys ready to play and to reclaim the Bell.

PSU will be a great barometer game for us. Goes without saying, but they look very good.

Im from Baraboo so I love this post! Where did you eat?

It's a good thing the Texas game is on the Longhorn Network. That way there won't be any witnesses when they lose to Kansas.

Did you pull over after crossing the border, get out and kiss the ground?

Michigan needs a score to get back into this.

Popular SEC measuring stick, Texas A&M who is everyone's (Clemson, Auburn, Alabama) impressive victory so far, is currently down at Mississippi.

Popular SEC measuring stick, Texas A&M who is everyone's (Clemson, Auburn, Alabama) impressive victory so far, is currently down at Mississippi.

Yes, it appears Clemson may finish undefeated and their best win would be against a below .500 SEC team

Kansas was tied at 24 with Texas. Then fell behind 30-40.
They are now tied again with about 4 minutes left.

Longhorn network so don't try to find it.

That Penn State atmosphere is nuts. Why can’t we have that here? Have a “Goldout.”

I guess Les Miles can coach. No one wanted that job and he has them looking solid. Tied again at 40-40 with 4:25 left in Austin TX.

He is in his 60s but he looks younger, is energetic and he gets results for sure.

Florida St up by 1 against ACC up-and-comer Wake Forest who is 5-1 on the season.

ACC is a mess. None of the teams are good, and the worst ones win by bigger margins.

Someday we'll be a preseason top 5 and get the PSU white out game. Right?

Kansas TD with 1:11 left.

Not sure if going for two or one.

46-47

KU goes for two and converts.

They lead 48-47 with 1:11 left

Top Bottom