Tunnel Team (Maryland)

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Landed myself in the tunnel for the Maryland game as part of my Gopher Score thing.

Haven't got any updates but hoping to this week.

Anyone know what time I need to arrive and all that? Figure I could use a few cold beers before entering the tunnel. We secured our seats already, so no concerns there. Cannot wait to get hyped up pre-game. Really freaking excited.

Side note: Loyalty program is really pretty sweet. Cool experiences and I don't exactly have an impressive Gopher Score.

We were on the tunnel team for the South Dakota game. I think they had us meet the rep in the concourse at gate C 25 minutes before kickoff. It took about 15 minutes for everyone to show up and assemble and then they led us down to the tunnel. It was a cool experience (but we missed the fly over!).

We did the stadium tour for our second selection. That was a good experience as well.

I've done it a few times.

IIRC they send you an email the week of, and you line up inside the stadium to go to the tunnel about 45 min before kickoff.

Haven't done it this year, but last year we received an email early in the week with instructions. It's a lot of fun, but it was pretty crowded and the row of fans was about three deep making it hard for some to see. From what I understand, they have reduced the number of passes that they are giving out this year, so you'll get a better, less congested experience now.

Haven't done it this year, but last year we received an email early in the week with instructions. It's a lot of fun, but it was pretty crowded and the row of fans was about three deep making it hard for some to see. From what I understand, they have reduced the number of passes that they are giving out this year, so you'll get a better, less congested experience now.

I haven't done it this year either.

Hopefully that is true, it would improve the experience.

I've done it twice. Once last year and once this year for Illinois. Last year they had a check in sheet to get your wrist bands before you entered but it did seem a little crowded. This year, it seemed like less people. But ironically there was no check in at all. Anybody could have gotten in line and gone in without any questions being asked.

Got my email today. I’m really excited. Going to do Gopher happy hour before to pregame the pregame.

I hate Maryland. They have been a thorn in our side for the past 5 years.

I hate Maryland. They have been a thorn in our side for the past 5 years.

Bought 8 tickets to bring my in laws, sister in laws and Dad to the game a few years ago. Gophers got Crushed. I got drunk at surly after. Expensive day to see such a ****ty game.

This year will be better

Top Bottom