Byington, Leman, Menaker your BTN crew this week

swingman

Reaction score
not sure I've heard Byington do play-by-play for a full game.

Leman knows the Big Ten well.

It hasn't been often we've gotten the crap announcing squad because of the other team in the match up, but that's the case this week.

Only somewhat related, has anyone noticed how James Laurinaitis has been doing in the booth for games? I actually think he's really really good from what I've seen. Pretty well-spoken and really knowledgable, does a great job it seems.

Lauranitis is excellent, maybe a lower tier from Joel Klatt but really good. I actually don’t mind J Leman in the last few years. He’s less frat guy waking up at an on air network job and wondering how he got there and a little more serious, more willing to give his opinions and insight as a former player. I find myself agreeing with him a lot. I enjoy Mase, Revsine as the brains of the operation, Pizzo is often good, Wannstedt and Leman are bigger personalities. Griffith and Dinardo are steady but not my favorites. Smith and Wannstedt have an ongoing rapport. Meyer is an excellent guest. Joshua Perry is just ok, the D line,an from Michigan is also ok. The former players seem to rotate through every year.

Where was I?

Top Bottom