Beware of Gophers! It's time for this....

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Anyone still have one of these? I believe last time I had it up was circa 2004.

Let's Go!

gopher.jpg

Loved the lawn signs. Wish they'd have them more often.

Go Gophers!!

Nice! I think I still have the long sleeve t-shirt with that slogan...they gave 'em away at the Sota Social prior to the bowl game vs. Alabama.

That very long sleeve t version was, in fact, my 1st of 3 layered undershirts on Saturday night!

Hello?...Hellloooo?...Bueller?...Bueller?...Gophers Athletic Advertising Department?...Gophers Athletic Advertising Department?

As an aside they still have that obnoxious battery ad for crowd noise still going up at TCF during the games.

Giving away these yard signs would be one way to make up for that insult.

Never got one but would love an updated larger version of one this year!

The yard sign is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring these back. I'll put them all over my neighborhood!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I've had that yard sign up on a wall in my basement for years. Love those things!

Bring these back. I'll put them all over my neighborhood!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

So would I!!

Not sure why the GLC or the Athletic Department doesn't do yard signs. Pretty minimal investment on their part to make up a ton of them for fans/STH's.

The frame from my Gopher yard sign blew apart when my teenage daughter crashed the car inside my garage (along with several other things).

That very long sleeve t version was, in fact, my 1st of 3 layered undershirts on Saturday night!

Me too! the collar on mine is getting a little ragged in its old age but I often wear it as a base layer for colder games. I got mine when they were handing them out for free to season ticket holders at the first home game around 2004 or 05 or so.

NDSU does the yard signs up in Fargo and people will line up and wait outside for hours to get into Fan Day to get one.

The Beware of Gophers long sleeved t-shirt is my go to pajama top almost every night. I am wearing it right now. Luckily I have 3 of them so I can rotate them in the wash.

Still have my long sleeve from attending a coaches clinic. Wear it often as a bottom layer, but now it seems more appropriate as the outer layer!

Nice! I think I still have the long sleeve t-shirt with that slogan...they gave 'em away at the Sota Social prior to the bowl game vs. Alabama.

I had that shirt, it was so faded and thread bare, my significant other at the time tossed it. Still ticks me off, as I loved that shirt.

Top Bottom