Gophers 2nd in nation for passing yards per attempt

Flecknation

Reaction score
You read that right we even above Alabama. 600+ yards rushing alone in the last 2 games. ( from cfb.io and twagner55)
efe5bd7a375bf7de8790104e13e68538.jpg

4b2d6076760106b971b921b448825818.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Great defense. Horrible offense and quarterbacks this year. A real **** sandwich.

When you’re lower than Rutgers on this ——> Illinois and Northwestern. That’s bad football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you’re lower than Rutgers on this ——> Illinois and Northwestern. That’s bad football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northwester always seems to bounce back into relevance though. I'd still rather be them than Rutgers.

I read in some sports book a long way back that this stat was the best metric in measuring offensive output. Like, they studied teams going back 50 years and Pass Yards Per Attempt was the best indicator of how much a team will score.

Much like OPS in baseball is a good measure for runs scored.

weird how we are currently only at a 52% chance of beating Northwestern when they are 1-4 guessing it will jump after this week

weird how we are currently only at a 52% chance of beating Northwestern when they are 1-4 guessing it will jump after this week

They have the 5th best defense in the nation which evens the ledgers. That has the potential to go sideways; turnovers, pick sixes, short fields, etc etc and so on.

Nice.

I was surprised to see Iowa ranked so well in this second chart on 3 and outs, but the more I thought about it the more it made sense. They've got a good scheme and good enough players to get yards. What they lack are homerun hitters and superior athletes who can make a play in the redzone.

How bad is Rutgers, btw. Holy cow.

Top Bottom