Trap Games

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
I see a lot of people saying how they’re worried about teams we play coming up as being trap games, but with the team we’re seeing out of the Gophers so far this season, does anyone think that teams in our remaining schedule see us as their trap game? Do you consider the possibility that Penn State, Iowa, and Wisconsin are looking forward on their schedule and fearing the weekend they play us? I think this Gopher team we have right now is on the attack, not the defensive. They’re hungry, and I think it might be time to not look at some of these games as likely losses, but see them as great chances at, what will be considered by most analysts, as upsets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trap games happen to great teams.

The Gophers aren't good enough to to have trap games. Considering the start of the season, if we look past any team we're just being stupid.

Last edited:

Trap games happen to great teams.

The Gophers aren't good enough to to have trap games. Considering the start of the season, if we look past any team we're just being stupid.

I’m saying does anyone think that any teams in the Big Ten see us as a huge threat to their season right now.

I’m saying does anyone think that any teams in the Big Ten see us as a huge threat to their season right now.

We definitely won’t be catching anyone off guard the rest of the way. The various fanbases think the Gophers are a fluke team, but the coaching staffs of those teams know better.

Top Bottom