Fleck on with Ryan Leaf, Rich Eisen show

Leaf has actually been an awesome redemption story. Did do time in jail after he was addicted to opiates, but spent a lot of time in recovery and has become a great public speaker. Really nice to see what he did after hitting rock bottom.

Good for him. Knew he had problems, but didn't realize he had made it this far back.

Good for him. Knew he had problems, but didn't realize he had made it this far back.

Admittedly I didn't like him for a while. Fan of him now as he has truly admitted his transgressions and is remorse. Good speaker from what I hear.

Ryan Leaf has owned up to all of his past mistakes and has been very candid about his poor behavior and regrets in his life, both professionally and personally.

I am really a fan, he makes no excuses and takes full responsibility for his past. He has great insight to the game and is very knowledgable.

I applaud his new resurgence on life.

I thought Ryan was going to be better than Peyton.

Ryan Leaf has owned up to all of his past mistakes and has been very candid about his poor behavior and regrets in his life, both professionally and personally.

I am really a fan, he makes no excuses and takes full responsibility for his past. He has great insight to the game and is very knowledgable.

I applaud his new resurgence on life.

Pretty good article on Leaf (one of many out there): https://www.palmbeachpost.com/lifestyles/ryan-redemption/OEuVNGCQxa5o9oiI14ekSI/

Top Bottom