Maryland at 2:30

HopHead

rank lieutenant
Reaction score
It looks like the Gophersports football schedule is updated and is showing a 2:30 start for the Maryland game.

Nice, day game, still can bring the kids if weather isn't horrific.

Sunny side bench option is on the table.

I would guess if we beat Rutgers and Maryland beats Indiana, we have a chance to be either the ABC or ESPN game in that slot. Otherwise, it will be ESPN2

I would guess if we beat Rutgers and Maryland beats Indiana, we have a chance to be either the ABC or ESPN game in that slot. Otherwise, it will be ESPN2

Actually, the Michigan-Notre Dame game will surely be the ABC game in that slot.

Pumped about the 2:30 time. Win a kickball championship in the morning, have a couple hours still to tailgate, then game time... :)

So dumb.

Wisc and Ohio St. should have been the night game, way bigger match up IMO.

Fox has paid extra money to get pick of a noon eastern prime time game. Trying to own that time slot with big rankings. That is their strategy.

So if Wisconsin-OSU is an earlier start and Michigan-Notre Dame is the night game, you'd think we have a fairly good shot to be the ABC game against Maryland, right?

Fox has paid extra money to get pick of a noon eastern prime time game. Trying to own that time slot with big rankings. That is their strategy.

Yes and no, they bought it but

I think it is more so Fox has a world series game scheduled for that night. So yeah they bought that slot but the driver for it all was their own scheduling IMO.

So if Wisconsin-OSU is an earlier start and Michigan-Notre Dame is the night game, you'd think we have a fairly good shot to be the ABC game against Maryland, right?

No, PSU vs MSU is ABC.

will we see an 11:00 kickoff for a Gopher game this season? What a great year for tailgating.

will we see an 11:00 kickoff for a Gopher game this season? What a great year for tailgating.

Nov 9, Fox could feature Penn St @ Minn or Iowa @ Wisconsin in their 11am premier time slot.

Top Bottom