Kamal Martin-not too shabby

Happy to see him recognized! He's been playing awesome!

Has played very well all season. I'm happy he's getting the recognition.

He has played extremely well. Gophers have a much better defense when he is on the field.

I rarely pick players in the pick to click forum but had him n Winfield as my 2 stars on D. They went 1,2 on total tackles and wrapped up their opponents in classic form. Husker fans were talking about them all night. One of them had to put down AW11 and said he would never play in the NFL. They might b correct but after watching his Dad for years I wouldn't count him out. We will need our D to continue to improve if we are going to beat PSU/IO or WI.

Can’t complain about his performance.

I rarely pick players in the pick to click forum but had him n Winfield as my 2 stars on D. They went 1,2 on total tackles and wrapped up their opponents in classic form. Husker fans were talking about them all night. One of them had to put down AW11 and said he would never play in the NFL. They might b correct but after watching his Dad for years I wouldn't count him out. We will need our D to continue to improve if we are going to beat PSU/IO or WI.

I generally give credit to Husker fans for their football knowledge, so you must've heard from one of the stupid ones. Assuming continued health, Winfield is as certain to play in the NFL as anyone who took the field on Saturday night.

I generally give credit to Husker fans for their football knowledge, so you must've heard from one of the stupid ones. Assuming continued health, Winfield is as certain to play in the NFL as anyone who took the field on Saturday night.

agreed fully. he won't be a top rounder, but the dude will get his shot on an NFL roster

agreed fully. he won't be a top rounder, but the dude will get his shot on an NFL roster

I think he could very well end up being a high round pick. He is starting to get noticed, ESPN has stated he is having an all american type season so far and he has made the PFF national and Big Ten team of the weeks so far and I think he has a good chance to run a 4.3 40 or so. Murray, BBC and Brock Vereen all ran 4.4's and Myrick ran a 4.28 and to me, Winfield looks like he has the better closing speed than any of them did.

Winfield is a baller. He very well could be drafted high, if he stays healthy and has stud games against Iowa, PSU and Wis.

I think he could very well end up being a high round pick. He is starting to get noticed, ESPN has stated he is having an all american type season so far and he has made the PFF national and Big Ten team of the weeks so far and I think he has a good chance to run a 4.3 40 or so. Murray, BBC and Brock Vereen all ran 4.4's and Myrick ran a 4.28 and to me, Winfield looks like he has the better closing speed than any of them did.

I thought Winfield ran a 4.3.

Hand-timed, which translates to around a 4.5 electronic.

(P.S. A piece of paper isn't evidence. I can hold up a piece of paper saying I ran a 4.27 and that doesn't make it true.)

LOL, OK. Maybe Antoine made it up and put the picture on his Twitter account, and the OSU recruiting analyst (who was there) went along with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, OK. Maybe Antoine made it up and put the picture on his Twitter account, and the OSU recruiting analyst (who was there) went along with it.

I don't doubt that it happened (hand-timed, to be clear), I'm just factually stating that a piece of paper isn't evidence.

I don't doubt that it happened (hand-timed, to be clear), I'm just factually stating that a piece of paper isn't evidence.

If you don’t doubt it, why are you even questioning whether a piece of paper with his name, Ohio State Football Camp, and his time is evidence? To be a dick?

Yes it is. The piece of paper is evidence that he was hand-timed at that speed. Glad you are not an attorney. Nobody claimed anything else. Fast either way.

tOSU never offered in spite of being a legacy recruit. Their loss is our gain.

Kamal Martin, Carter Coughlin, Antoine Winfield, Sam Renner - Glad to have these guys as Gophers.

Top Bottom