Did you attend the Gopher-Nebraska Game?

Did you attend the Gophers-Nebraska Game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I live in Arizona, couldn't make it.

I think I've only missed 3 home games since 2004. My problem is finding someone who wants to use my 3rd & 4th ticket now that my kids are grown. In the past, there have not been many "casual" Gopher fans. It will take a few 8+ win seasons to change that I believe.

SkiUMah Lot had a lot of good energy, but not full...veteran tailgaters have gotten really good with tents, heaters... Could sense good energy in the concourse walking in....Nebraska fans help in that energy...crowd skewed younger with the rain, cold, late start...our section stood most of game as well...good defensive pressure, key third down and fourth down stops got Gopher crowd pumped...Oline gaping holes and Brooks, Smith truck sticks amped it up another notch...Winfield, Martin, Barber, Coughlin, Renner laying wood fun to watch...Jax prime rib chili in the plaza a nice cold game option as is their Philly cheese steak...did dilly bars and cocoa...corners were full, empties were the obetween the 30s high dollar seats...T-Wolves Towns for do the Gopher...Dance team did Lizzo 100% that bit...three out of four wins for Gophs vs Huskers at TCF now...two straight blowouts of Neb at TCF...

Last edited:

I was there in cheap seats, 246. A lot of nebraska fans near us.

If my buddy I buy season tickets with moves back to MN, we'll upgrade to better seats.

SkiUMah Lot had a lot of good energy, but not full...veteran tailgaters have gotten really good with tents, heaters... Could sense good energy in the concourse walking in....Nebraska fans help in that energy...crowd skewed younger with the rain, cold, late start...good defensive pressure, key third down and fourth down stops got Gopher crowd pumped...Oline gaping holes and Brooks, Smith truck sticks amped it up another notch...Winfield, Martin, Barber, Coughlin, Renner laying wood fun to watch...Jax prime rib chili in the plaza a nice cold game option as is their Philly cheese steak...did dilly bars and cocoa...corners were full, empties were the obetween the 30s high dollar seats...T-Wolves Towns for do the Gopher...Dance team did Lizzo 100% that bit...three out of four wins for Gophs vs Huskers at TCF now...two straight blowouts of Neb at TCF...

Stubs (or I guess Sturbs) was packed pre and post game like I don't normally see.

I was at the game with my son and we went to MyBurger at his request before the game. Sat next to a bunch of Nebraska fans from Broken Bow, 3 hours west of Lincoln. That had to have been a long car ride home for them after that performance...

I was there with my son in 108. People did indeed stand for the entire game. Long time season ticket holder

It was a great night for a football game. My group all dressed appropriately, so no complaints about the weather. Fantastic experience, especially hearing the loud Nebraska fan behind me start to brag in the second quarter about their consecutive sellout streak because he had nothing else to cheer about, before he finally left at halftime.

I think I've only missed 3 home games since 2004. My problem is finding someone who wants to use my 3rd & 4th ticket now that my kids are grown. In the past, there have not been many "casual" Gopher fans. It will take a few 8+ win seasons to change that I believe.

Same situation here. Daughter and husband moved to Chicago for work. Make it home for a few games. Son works Saturdays. So far I have always had someone in our 3rd and 4th seat, but I usually sell them for far less than I pay for them. I will keep doing it this way for a few more years. Always have a good time, even in the sleet.

There's something about the look of snow coming down all lit up by the lights that makes me think "football".

Are at every home game with our kids, 4, 2, and 4 months. My 4 year old son said his hands were too cold with 7 minutes left in the game, so we did leave early. I think it may be the first game I’ve ever left early...

Yes, feeling kind of sick and run down today. It was worth it, that game and Nebraska telling me I was rude for yelling no each time they tried the go Big Red chant was worth it. # 60 the center really impressed me with his ability to get up the field and get second level blocks for the Gophers. I was super impressed by how physical our tight ends and Wide receivers blocked at the game. They were finishing those blocks like a real Big 10 team.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Attend 1-2 games a year now after having season tickets from 1996-2010. Took my fiance for her first game. We're headed back for the PSU game!

# 60 the center really impressed me with his ability to get up the field and get second level blocks for the Gophers. I was super impressed by how physical our tight ends and Wide receivers blocked at the game. They were finishing those blocks like a real Big 10 team.

Kieft left early third quarter after a kick off block...never returned.

Paulson left later in second half.

Those two have been good...interesting to see if SpannFord and Witham get more run this week.

Faalele was in street clothes.

Andries looked better on the edge than he does inside. Olson looks better at guard than center. Schmitz looks better than Olson at center. Dunlap looked more engaged than he has all year. Schlueter was steady again.

In 2017 we had Connelly (RIP), Greene, Weyler, Wright, Oseland, Weyler, Olson, Calhoun, Schlueter, Dovich, and Andries was able to preserve redshirt...do we have that many guys we trust to play on the o-line anymore? Or is it just the six we've seen on the field?

we also had Woz and Lingen, two good big blocking tight ends along with Witham and Beebe, who was a great blocking back...

for all the talk the less informed TV announcers say about "there were only four offensive linemen when Fleck got here" the real truth is Fleck came into a nice situation at o-line/blocking tight ends/fbs/rbs. I think we have fewer or just one more o-lineman on scholarship now than we did in 2017.

My Nephew and I were in my season tickets in 110. We had a blast ! We truly dominated the LOS and great to see our 3 RB's do their thing.

Our crew and I were there. We were all very impressed with the crowd considering the rotten weather.

Yes, feeling kind of sick and run down today. It was worth it, that game and Nebraska telling me I was rude for yelling no each time they tried the go Big Red chant was worth it. # 60 the center really impressed me with his ability to get up the field and get second level blocks for the Gophers. I was super impressed by how physical our tight ends and Wide receivers blocked at the game. They were finishing those blocks like a real Big 10 team.

The tight end and wide receiver bocking really stood out to me too in person. Much harder to see on TV. Paulson is an animal when pulling. I hope he heals OK.

Top Bottom