5 things we learned from college football win Week 7 (Minnesota and Baylor are legit)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Joe:

Minnesota and Baylor are legit
If you didn’t jump on the bandwagon’s earlier, it’s too late. Baylor and Minnesota are proving to be competitors in their respective conferences. Matt Rhule’s Bears are one of two undefeated teams remaining in the conference (Oklahoma), and they won a thriller on Saturday. Sure, Baylor had to hang on in overtime to beat Texas Tech, but every team has a game or two that they need to find ways to win. Just ask Minnesota.

The Gophers first three games produced plenty of doubt to start the season, but they found ways to win those games. Now, they’re 6-0 for the first time since 2003, and it wouldn’t surprise many if they got to 8-0 heading into the game against Penn State. You can hate on PJ Fleck if you want, but his turnaround with the Gophers can’t be denied. He knows how to build winners, and this team is the latest (and maybe greatest, we’ll see).

https://championinsiders.com/colleg...gs-baylor-bears-lsu-tigers-minnesota-gophers/

Go Gophers!!

That's a very nice mention, except for the fact that Fleck didn't have to turn the Gophers around, given that they won nine games before he took over. Say that he's "taking them to the next level" or some dumb cliche like that.

That's a very nice mention, except for the fact that Fleck didn't have to turn the Gophers around, given that they won nine games before he took over. Say that he's "taking them to the next level" or some dumb cliche like that.

Not to get into a pissing match when things are going well, but I think we can all agree that the team was not positioned well at OL, QB, WR groups and no matter who was the coach I think 2017 was going to be a down year.

Not to get into a pissing match when things are going well, but I think we can all agree that the team was not positioned well at OL, QB, WR groups and no matter who was the coach I think 2017 was going to be a down year.

giphy.gif

This

Top Bottom