Gopher vs Neb replay 9pm tonite BTN

Sorry, I posted this in another thread and never saw this one.

I'm going to watch this beat down again.

Missed it last night... 1st quarter doesn't look like the 1 legged ass kicking contest it sounded like last night. NEB moved the ball well.

After Ibrahim's TD: You could say our RBs ran the ball with an attitude... Or you could say the NEB D tackled as well as we did our first 4 games.

Missed it last night... 1st quarter doesn't look like the 1 legged ass kicking contest it sounded like last night. NEB moved the ball well.

Nebraska’s first two drives were their best (other than the scoring drive)
If they score on one of those two the game is probably closer the whole way. Our offense did a great job of making them pay for not finishing.

Ibrahim's 1st down run on 3rd and 9 early in the 2nd quarter... Brought the clock from about 9 minutes down to about 2 minutes in the 2nd quarter. Huge play. If we don't get that 1st we're punting back to a NEB that hadn't been playing terrible at that point.

Did anyone watching this game live get the feeling it was over at the half? I for sure wouldn't have.

NEB punt fake in 3rd quarter was when I though this thing was safe. They were desperate. The Paulson TD following would've been icing on the cake.

I don't know how much difference Martinez makes in this game. Vendral wasn't the problem for NEB. He threw some nice balls and ran well. Wonder how much of a difference a healthy Wan'Dale would've made. Can't imagine much at all.

Commentator at the end of the 3rd quarter: "It's been great play calling by this Nebraska staff."

Whaaattt???

This one is going on the DVR to be watched on some snowy day in February or March.

So the Hawkeyes are really the 2nd best 2 loss team in the nation??? If you (AP and coaches) say so...

Top Bottom