Cashman

PMWinSTP

Reaction score
Blake sure doesn't look slow or undersized in that Jets Uni. Still always around the ball.

Blake sure doesn't look slow or undersized in that Jets Uni. Still always around the ball.

For all the time, money, technology and sheer focus that NFL teams put into the draft, they are still blind sometimes to the big picture. I've always thought there's far too much emphasis on speed and size, and not enough attention paid to a player's production.

For all the time, money, technology and sheer focus that NFL teams put into the draft, they are still blind sometimes to the big picture. I've always thought there's far too much emphasis on speed and size, and not enough attention paid to a player's production.

Blake Cashman had the second fastest 40 time of all of the linebackers in the draft.

No one thought he was too slow to play in the NFL.

Playing Celestein over Cashman in 2017 was always puzzling to me.

Blake Cashman had the second fastest 40 time of all of the linebackers in the draft.

No one thought he was too slow to play in the NFL.

You mean outside of GH, right? More than a few routinely posted those very things during 2017 season and early last year. Can remember many times in 2017 when myself and others questioned why he wasn't playing more, that was the response, even when stats said different. He's situationally good...too small to be an every down type LB.

Especially when Celestin had one arm.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Off topic here but I really like Celestin. He started following me and my wife on Instagram one day after we posted from an away game. He followed a lot of fans, liked their posts and was a good liaison for the program in that sense. Made you feel appreciated.

Cashman was better though

Especially when Celestin had one arm.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Exactly. But that was R Smith coordinator time so that could explain some of it.

Maxx Williams also scored a TD on De'Vondre Campbell today.

Cashman was one of those guys who seem to always be in on every other tackle or on the bottom of the pile even if he started on the other side of the field.

Size or whatever the NFL looks for is important but everyone likes a playmaker regardless of that other stuff.

Maxx Williams also scored a TD on De'Vondre Campbell today.

Also led the team with 8 tackles today. Two weeks after his 17 tackle, 2 forced fumble game. Leads the team in total tackles too.

Top Bottom