I watched the Gophers beat Nebraska on my phone at a wedding

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
So obviously not an ideal way to watch. Between an open bar, family members wanting to talk, spotty service and a variety of other factors I didn’t see the game in its entirety.

Saw every play up until it was 14-0 and then checked back when I could.

Is this a game worth watching? I have it recorded and can watch it when I get home tonight.

Yes. Also "Game in 60" on BTN tonight at 9 PM CST for the condensed version.

You know you're going to watch it.

Nice physical pounding. Really what I had expected to see earlier this year. Team looked well coached, ready for the weather. O-line looked dominant. Thought it was the best performance this year. Really don't think opposing teams like playing in this weather, Northwestern being the exception. 6-0 with a fantastic opportunity to go to 7-0.

definitely worth a rewatch as it was a very satisfying win. If you had any doubts about our run game then you need to watch.

You can skip the fourth quarter, we implemented the mercy rule.

So obviously not an ideal way to watch. Between an open bar, family members wanting to talk, spotty service and a variety of other factors I didn’t see the game in its entirety.

Saw every play up until it was 14-0 and then checked back when I could.

Is this a game worth watching? I have it recorded and can watch it when I get home tonight.

The worst. :clap:

Top Bottom