Scott Frost post game presser

Nebraska's defense is soft and not assignment sure. Bad combo. It is the look of a guy who knew he had no chance to win that game.

Backseat Sports made a mockery of the Gophers in their Preview and Predictions before the game. They seem to me delusional that the Gophers were a far inferior team. "Last year, we were 0-6 and dropped 53 points on these chums. Mike Riley could beat Minnesota". "Minnesota is so overrated. They are 5-0, but are a very bad team".

This is bulletin material for the rest of the season in a Rodney Dangerfieldesque way.

BS Sports sounds about right...

I was really surprised the Nebraska defense played straight up with only 6-7 guys in the box pretty much all of the first three quarters. Weird coaching plan. That's on Frost. Every time Nebraska showed the 6 man front the Gophs pounded away almost without regard to down and distance. A thing of beauty.

Re-watching the whole game on TV, it is hard to believe that the Gophers gave the Huskers a physical beating.

Whatever the Gophers coaches did between the non-con close calls and the build up into the Big Ten - Purdue and Illinois, there is something magical arriving at the Nebraska game.

They overcame the adversity of losing four games in a row and a total of six games last season. All the while, they were learning as a team in defeat. "Failures is growth!"

Let's hope the magic continues. They may lose some games in the second half, but man this is a special season especially for the Seniors on the team. Kudos to Tyler Johnson, Shannon Brooks, and Rodney Smith for sticking it out an extra year to help the team. That is selfless leadership.

BS Sports sounds about right...

I doubt these boys are welcome at the frat (or other) parties, thus they have a lot of time in their dorm room to chuckle amongst themselves and create this nonsense.

I forgot to pose this Nebraska Post Game from BS SPorts...

Man, those guys are delusional. They still act like Nebraska should be King of the West based on recruiting rankings (which can be self serving for the name brand programs).

Then they lament how Nebraska should have won (other than vastly better talent) because Minnesota is turnover prone ???? MN is #4 in the Big Ten while Nebraska is #11 in turnover margin.

That's good entertainment - thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man, those guys are delusional. They still act like Nebraska should be King of the West based on recruiting rankings (which can be self serving for the name brand programs).

Then they lament how Nebraska should have won (other than vastly better talent) because Minnesota is turnover prone ???? MN is #4 in the Big Ten while Nebraska is #11 in turnover margin.

GHers clicks probably doubled their views.

247 high 3 stars vs mid 3 stars = destroying the rest of the B10 West. It can't possibly be that Nebraska is a down-trending bygone brand in a state that is -BY FAR- the lowest population in the B10. (1.9 million)

I enjoyed listening to them. I like homers. Wish we had more!

I enjoyed listening to them. I like homers. Wish we had more!

They aren’t too bad. They’re delusional in some ways, but deep down, they know their team sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are suffering from the corn blight fungus affecting their thought process. They have been out in the cornfields too long, LOL! That's entertainment.

Last edited:

Clueless. Talking about the Minnesota “turnover problem”. What?! These 2 clowns know, and knew nothing about Minnesota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is interesting is before the game, Minnesota is terrible and Nebraska is "good".

After the game, Nebraska is terrible and Minnesota is still terrible.
There is no movement that... "The Gophers defense has been solid recently" or "The Gophers offense is doing well". Or any "Minnesota is starting to rack up a couple decent wins along with those weaker victories".

Everything they felt about the Gophers before and after the game is the same. It's their own team who they were wrong about in their opinion.

I forgot to pose this Nebraska Post Game from BS SPorts...

These 2 guys are obviously way too hung up on recruiting stars and recruiting rankings. How does their team get beat 34-7 yet they say Nebraska has way more talent than Minnesota. Obviously, they do not!

Top Bottom