Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Scott Frost post game presser

https://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/...faee49b5e.html

Found it a very interesting watch/listen. Obviously pretty frustrated. I think he was a little taken aback by how Minnesota out physical’d his team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I always get the impression he’s in a little over his head when I listen to him.

Frost looked to me like was trying not to vomit, and couldn't wait to get in the locker room and start screaming and throwing things.
    I’m a light eater. As soon as it’s light, I start to eat. And I'm on a seefood diet. If I can see food, I'll eat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Day...Maybe View Post
    https://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/...faee49b5e.html

Found it a very interesting watch/listen. Obviously pretty frustrated. I think he was a little taken aback by how Minnesota out physical’d his team.

Didn't watch Lovie Smith's post game presser but a common theme in both Frost and Brohm's post game press conferences was a real disappointment in how their teams were physically dominated. Gotta love it.

These dudes better get used to it. The Big Ten West Ain’t No Picnic

https://youtu.be/UDr25zjd4yM

Quote Originally Posted by PitinoFan View Post
    Honestly, I always get the impression he’s in a little over his head when I listen to him.

Coaching football does seem challenging

Blog Entries

The worm has turned, and they refuse to believe it. A sleeping giant is awake.

He threw some little compliments our way, but veiled at best. He needs to understand that you cannot will your team to be more physical that the opponent if they simply do not stack up... which they didn't. And they do not have the depth we do either. He just does not want to believe it.
    Last edited by Vandy; 10-13-2019 at 02:05 AM.
    Gopher football backer since '62.
    Current GopherHole walk on.

Quote Originally Posted by everybody knows my name View Post
    Frost looked to me like was trying not to vomit, and couldn't wait to get in the locker room and start screaming and throwing things.
    That's funny, I thought he was going to cry. His eyes were looking a little teary.
    I honestly think Minnesota just has more talent than his team.

Wandale in person very fast, very slick but also tiny...Rossi and his guys lit him up every time he got the ball...was just a matter of time

the truck sticks by Rodney and Shannon were glorious...

Kieft, Schmitz are adding some physicality in run game lately...

Love when Rossi brings Williamson, Winfield et al from secondary

dline not as effective when Renner, DewTreadway, DeLatti rotate out...need Teague, Devers, Schad, Mafe to step it up...Hickcox got some reps

I thought he was pretty honest. They got handled up front. Many Gophers coaches have said the same things over the past 50 years. I agree, the worm has turned. The key to our second half of the season is, staying injury free.

Quote Originally Posted by BTChamp View Post
    That's funny, I thought he was going to cry. His eyes were looking a little teary.
    I honestly think Minnesota just has more talent than his team.
    I don't think it's out-talented.
    I think it's players with weaker pedigrees who have better technique and execution. If you do that enough, you might be the better player because of technique and execution. (I guess that might then make you more talented).

We haven't dominated Nebraska in recruiting rankings the last 5 years. (vice-versa). So it's better execution, fewer penalties, player development that allowed us to dominate.
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

Quote Originally Posted by Vandy View Post
    The worm has turned, and they refuse to believe it. A sleeping giant is awake.

He threw some little compliments our way, but veiled at best. He needs to understand that you cannot will your team to be more physical that the opponent if they simply do not stack up... which they didn't. And they do not have the depth we do either. He just does not want to believe it.
    That's very hard for me to believe, but it looks to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by PitinoFan View Post

Agree. Not a good sign for Nebby when their coach starts off a press conference saying that he has no idea what to do to make the team better.

Blog Entries

"We got pushed around on both sides of the ball" Go Gophers!

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMyTailOff View Post
    These dudes better get used to it. The Big Ten West Ain’t No Picnic

https://youtu.be/UDr25zjd4yM
    Thank you for taking the time to make a flimsy excuse to bring D. Boon to GopherHole.