Fleck - Postgame presser

Dano564

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score

Best part starts at 8:12 goes to about 11:00

Here is the Frost video. He talks about being beat physically on both lines. Dam, I love hearing that.

Best part starts at 8:12 goes to about 11:00

He continually finds creative ways to get his team ready to play. OK, I’m sold now. Pay him what it takes to lock him up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said that he's in it "here" for the next 1 or 2 decades at 12 minutes or so...

Almost like he has been reading Gopherhole with the way he started the press conference, citing facts and then pointing out that some will say that is just him trying to make himself look good :)

The decades line was great, plus you can really tell what kind of bond he has with the players. Have really enjoyed watching these post game pressers as the wins have continued piling up. Hopefully he can keep the players focused on getting better and staying hungry, never being satisfied with where they are at and always striving to get better.

We are seeing something special starting to happen here. Just look at our last 6 Big Ten games
Purdue - Dominant Win
Northwestern - Turnovers killed us in a game we had a shot in
Wisconsin - Dominant Win in Camp Randall

Purdue - Final margin was 7 but dominated that game on the road for the most part
Illinois - Dominant Win
Nebraska - Dominant Win

And the best part of all this is that we are still a very young team and will bring back a ton of key players next year. The future of this program looks brighter right now then it has for a long long long long time. Trying not to get too far ahead because I don't think we are there yet but it is really hard not to be excited about what we are seeing out of this team.

This coach has a grasp of the big picture, in every aspect. Watch and listen to him long enough, and it is obvious. He's got it.

One thing I like about what his staff is doing, is focusing on more than football. They are teaching honor, respect, serving and giving. He made a comment about how many hours of community service they have. Miami players do it because a judge tells them to, Minnesota players do it because they want to. Fleck is making men out of them, and making life so important, I think that helps the players bond, and not be jealous if one player has more touches or playing time.
Without the childish selfishness, teams play better and achieve more because they are all in it together. I honestly think that has helped raise the product on the field. I could be full of it, just an idea.

Gained some newfound respect for Frost in his interview- gave credit to PJ and the guys and lost that arrogant demeanor he’s previously exposed.

Starting to really like Fleck...and respect him as a coach and person. We got the right guy...keep investing in him and his vision and we might see the Rose Bowl close up...and soon!

You still want to keep him after we go 6-6 this year?

Gained some newfound respect for Frost in his interview- gave credit to PJ and the guys and lost that arrogant demeanor he’s previously exposed.

Thought he was very honest. I love the gophs, but sometimes it sucks someone has to lose. Especially as serious as they take it some places.

Top Bottom