Nebraska Boards in full Chicken Little mode...

They did just announce a huge new athletic complex. It's hard to imagine they need a nicer one but Frost thinks they need a bigger weight room, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is true. That was physically weak as I have seen a Nebraska O-Line.

It was really strange to see considering our D lines struggles early in the season too.

They should have more than enough talent there.

That is true. That was physically weak as I have seen a Nebraska O-Line.

all the Nebby fans around me were bitching about how awful their OL was throughout the first quarter. Then they left in the mid second so I didn't hear much more

Had a Nebraska buddy in the student section with me. "Go Big Red" quickly turned to self deprecation and then to frustrated silence. There was a lot of entertaining banter between him and other students though. I think if the two program's time of historical dominance came at a more similar period, our fanbases would be much more similar.

I never understood the Nebraska hype. Wasn't it obvious that their defense needed to improve by leaps and bounds?

I never understood the Nebraska hype. Wasn't it obvious that their defense needed to improve by leaps and bounds?

It seems as if most of their hype was around almost beating OSU last year. And by almost beating I mean trailing by 9 until halfway through the 4th quarter where they cut it to 6, and then have it go back to 12, then down to 5 at the end of the game.

I think many thought Nebraska would be putting up 50 per game once that offense clicked and an average defense would be sufficient to roll over these slow, plodding, unimaginative offenses that use Tight Ends.

I'm enjoying this W for sure, however this board has been just as bad...even last year, but I think those of us that couldn't stand Smith's defense was the cause of that. Maybe Nebby is in the same boat with their offensive coach or line coach? Who knows. Frost is a good coach I think they'll get it figured out. Also the drunken student being a d bag to the Nebby fan...that's Becky behavior don't stoop to that level, step up your game.

I'm enjoying this W for sure, however this board has been just as bad...even last year, but I think those of us that couldn't stand Smith's defense was the cause of that. Maybe Nebby is in the same boat with their offensive coach or line coach? Who knows. Frost is a good coach I think they'll get it figured out. Also the drunken student being a d bag to the Nebby fan...that's Becky behavior don't stoop to that level, step up your game.

Yes. There are some in every group, but let's hope our fans are better than that idiot from now on!

Thankfully this board has never had a melt down.....

They did just announce a huge new athletic complex. It's hard to imagine they need a nicer one but Frost thinks they need a bigger weight room, etc.

In the 32 years from 1969-2001 Nebraska only lost 4 games in a season 1 time, in 1998. They went 30 years without a 4 loss team.
In the last 15 years from 2004-2019 Nebraska has lost at least 4 games in every single season. Welcome to the Big Ten.

2006 was when their last facility upgrade finished. I don't think it's the weight room, it's the guys doing the lifting and who they are playing against.

In the 32 years from 1969-2001 Nebraska only lost 4 games in a season 1 time, in 1998. They went 30 years without a 4 loss team.
In the last 15 years from 2004-2019 Nebraska has lost at least 4 games in every single season. Welcome to the Big Ten.

2006 was when their last facility upgrade finished. I don't think it's the weight room, it's the guys doing the lifting and who they are playing against.

Not a knock on Nebraska in any way shape or form during that 1969-2001 time period, but the Big 8 was never more than a 2-3 team race every season. Very top heavy talent, and not much on the middle and low end of the 8.... Made it awfully tough to lose 4 games.

Last edited:

Nebraska has been a part of the Big Ten since 2011 and they found out how hard it is to dominate other Big Ten schools. Unlike other conferences who have cream puffs even lowly IL, IN, Purdue and MN are tough games. If the best teams are not on their game they can lose.

Can someone tell me why Mo Washington is even allowed to play for Nebraska?

He's facing 2 criminal charges he faces in California. One of those charges is a felony for possession of a video of a person under 18 engaging in or simulating sexual conduct.
Washington’s next court date in California is Oct. 17, conveniently during their bye week...

Can someone tell me why Mo Washington is even allowed to play for Nebraska?

He's facing 2 criminal charges he faces in California. One of those charges is a felony for possession of a video of a person under 18 engaging in or simulating sexual conduct.
Washington’s next court date in California is Oct. 17, conveniently during their bye week...

It's Nebraska. Ask Scott Frost. He is a Tom Osborne protege. This is pretty standard Cornhusker M.O. Football comes before everything except the Corn, Beef, and Hog report.

Top Bottom