If Minnesota players would have statyed home?? Final Four?

Deusen

Reaction score
Looking over the last 10 recruiting years, if Minnesota HS players stay home, my belief is they had a chance for a final four. I'm not the expert but seams like lots of talent. Lets lock up a few this year!

If ALL of them stayed home and stayed for multiple years, then possibly. I often think of Indiana as a team that frequently lands homegrown blue chip talent and hasn’t gotten past the Sweet Sixteen in the last decade plus. They miss the tournament altogether fairly often in fact, which I hope dissuades Dawson Garcia from going there.

Minnesota highschool talent has become a hot bed for recruiting in the nation. Final 4 is tough, but its hard to imagine a roster of

Tre
Trent Jr
Coffey
Hurt
Oturu

Not competing for at least elite 8...in this dream scenario, Coffey and Trent decide to stay another year in college. It would be hard to align all the stars though, as so much NBA talent has sights on the next level. Even going back to the Tyus/Vaughn/Travis class, if you land all three of them, the window of them sticking together for more than one year is very short.

Top Bottom