Question for Fleck Critics

Based on your posts in this thread it seems like the wounds bother you tremendously. I think we’re all a little confused by your posts. Does talking about PJ’s sales pitch habits bother you, or not? If it were inconsequential then that should be self evident, no? But here we are, 20 pages in...self inflicted

Huh? What?

I'll admit I'm more than "a little confused" by this particular post! Doesn't really make sense, Pomp.

I'll admit, I feel a knee-jerk need to defend Fleck against criticism. I think he's the most accomplished coach the U has hired going back to he-who-shall-not-be-named.

But I also felt the same need to defend Kill, Brewster, and every other Gopher coach going back to Murray Warmath, from criticism. I can't help it. If that makes me a Fleckster--I'm guilty as charged.

Perhaps it’s time to agree to disagree. It’s abundantly clear we don’t understand each other’s positions or opinions and like many things that probably has to do with respective life experiences, attitudes, professions, personalities, outlook, and expectations. In light of this permaneantly low plateau and in the interest of enjoying the season I propose a détente as at the end of the day we’re still on the same side even if we have different attitudes.

Perhaps it’s time to agree to disagree. It’s abundantly clear we don’t understand each other’s positions or opinions and like many things that probably has to do with respective life experiences, attitudes, professions, personalities, outlook, and expectations. In light of this permaneantly low plateau and in the interest of enjoying the season I propose a détente as at the end of the day we’re still on the same side even if we have different attitudes.

Well said. Wise words, PE.

For the Righteous Crusaders whose new buzz word is “adulation” it has nothing to do with how anyone on this board feels about Fleck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll bet you anything, you had to wikipedia what adulation means.

Top Bottom