• Iowa

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Don't care!

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Alright...so do we want a "clash of the titans" with a potential two 8-0 teams on Nov 9th (undefeated PSU and our Gophers) OR do we want PSU to loose today to IOWA? Personally, I'd want a 8-0 vs 8-0 smack down!

What say you?

Aside from the clash if the titans angle you mention, I think the most important thing here is another west contender could eat a conference loss.

Penn State or the second worst place in the world (Wisconsin = worst)

Alright...so do we want a "clash of the titans" with a potential two 8-0 teams on Nov 9th (undefeated PSU and our Gophers) OR do we want PSU to loose today to IOWA? Personally, I'd want a 8-0 vs 8-0 smack down!

What say you?

I hope PSU beats Iowa so we move passed Iowa in the polls, then they lose to Michigan and MSU to take some air out of their balloon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope PSU beats Iowa so we move passed Iowa in the polls, then they lose to Michigan and MSU to take some air out of their balloon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope they come in as number one to boost our playoff resume

I hope they come in as number one to boost our playoff resume

I think opponents strength will be irrelevant to our playoff resume. They can't keep us out if we are undefeated, and I dont think we get in as a one loss team even if PSU has a great year.

You have heard the who hates Iowa cheer correct. Only time I cheer for Iowa is when they play Wisconsin and Ohio State.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Iowa loss helps Gophs...this just seems like one of those games Iowa pulls out.

I can’t imagine any Gopher fan would want Iowa to win, ever, unless it’s against Wisconsin or maybe against an overrated SEC bowl team.

I see zero possible way you could argue for hoping Iowa to win this game

I hate both. I also hate ties. It would be nice to have 8-0 vs. 8-0 but I don't actually care enough to worry about it.

OMG I voted for the wrong one.

I meant to vote Penn State but I voted for the cornfields. Damn you Iowa

Never Iowa. I would only cheer for Iowa if they were leaving on a bus.

Never Iowa. I would only cheer for Iowa if they were leaving on a bus.
What if their marching band was leaving through a crowded area?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

If Nebraska is a border battle, if follows that the cause is Iowa doesn't matter.

Top Bottom