***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Would'v eliked to see a deep shot on this drive, but can't complain. Ran a ton of clock and moved it into their end from inside our 10. Points would be great, but it's been successful either way.

The first time I dont agree with that play call.

Yeah, I would have liked a pass there, but they’ve been so successful with the run I can’t fault the call. The downside is you give Nebraska the ball with 1:45 and a first time starter at QB. 2nd half we start with the ball.

Makes sense. Don't want to give Nebraska field position when they haven't had too many issues getting yards.

Bummer of a penalty there...avoidable too. Mad e the punt pointless when it was atually the right call. Oh well. Let's hold em here and no harm.

Nebraska takes a lot of dumb penalties it seems like.

A pick 6 would be nice here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did our d-line get so dominant? They're pushing Nebraska all over the place.

Why not make them punt again? Guess Fleck is afraid of Douglas fielding that in the weather. Guess we want to juust take it into half

Nebraska posessions so far...
Downs-punt-punt-punt-punt-punt

Thta would've been the most MN thing ever. Chance to make them punt again but you don't because you just want to run out the half...then you fumble inside the 10 lol. New era of Gophers tho.

I’d love to see a deep pass here to catch them off guard.

Started fast, now we just need to accelerate in the middle and finish strong

Top Bottom