Week 7 Other Games Thread

Illini down three to Michigan with 12:50 remaining in the fourth.

Brutal call against South Carolina trying to upset Georgia. Still a chance to pull it off with a drive to get a win

28-25 Michigan, with 12:50 to go in the game.

Michigan fan says they were outgained 114-11 in the 3rd Q by freaking Illinois.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Additionally Maryland's RB McFarland dropped a td catch on a wheel route. In regards to the defense, they have been dropping 8 into coverage and have allowed people to get open after 4 or more seconds. The TE Hopkins has been the biggest weapon for Purdue.

Is Maryland's defense talented and fast?

Let’s go Illini! No one would want to be in Jim’s khakis if they lose this one.

Georgia kicker misses. S. Carolina wins in OT.

SC talking team culture, stealing our bit

Total offense with 4 minutes remaining in the 3rd Q

Indiana 470
Rutgers 70

Rutgers has 1 yard passing for the game! 0.1 yards per passing attempt.

Didn't see any of the game but holy crap Rutgers must be just awful. 75 total yards of offense against Indiana? 1 passing yard for the game....I mean you would think they would get some yards just on accident.

No game is loser proof but if we lose to Rutgers next week it would be a massive disappointment.

Gotta wonder how Iowa fans feel right now. Illinois put 28 up against a team that Iowa only put up 7 against....

I know Michigan probably just had a bad game, but still.

Two more unbeaten teams fell already today in Georgia and Memphis. Let's hope Wisconsin is added to that list in a couple hours and the Gophers are NOT added. Go Gophers!

Really bad missed holding in the WI-MiSt game. Leads to WI going for it on 4th and of course they convert

Man, it pains me to even type this, but Wisconsin looks really good. We know about the running game, but Coan has been super accurate when needed on 3rd and 4th downs. The D is playing fast and tough. 20 min TOP so far? Crazy.

Didn't see any of the game but holy crap Rutgers must be just awful. 75 total yards of offense against Indiana? 1 passing yard for the game....I mean you would think they would get some yards just on accident.

No game is loser proof but if we lose to Rutgers next week it would be a massive disappointment.

If we lose to Rutgers it could be the biggest upset of the season in college football. So far, that honor belongs to Toledo losing to Bowling Green today, as 26.5 point favorites. Will we be favored by more than 26.5?

Man, it pains me to even type this, but Wisconsin looks really good. We know about the running game, but Coan has been super accurate when needed on 3rd and 4th downs. The D is playing fast and tough. 20 min TOP so far? Crazy.

helps when he has not even been remotely harassed by Mi St to this point. Have to get some heat on him. They look very very impressive so far

Michigan State's offense is hard to watch.

Trying to think of a more overrated QB than Lewerke and I’m drawing a blank.

Top Bottom