Oklahoma at Texas
Alabama at Texas A&M
FSU at Clemson
Michigan State at wisconsin
USC at Notre Dame
Penn State at Iowa
Florida at LSU
etc.

Virginia and Miami as well as CO at OR tonight. Interesting that VA is listed as an underdog vs Miami, who hasn't beaten anyone and has lost 3 times. Would love to see losses keep piling up on Miami with how arrogant they were for forever. Would expect Oregon to blow the doors off CO.

Alabama loses tomorrow. Upset of the year. Bama misses the playoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Virginia and Miami as well as CO at OR tonight. Interesting that VA is listed as an underdog vs Miami, who hasn't beaten anyone and has lost 3 times. Would love to see losses keep piling up on Miami with how arrogant they were for forever. Would expect Oregon to blow the doors off CO.
I'm with you. I've hated Miami and their trailer trash attitude for decades. Look at those ridiculous fans and their fake "swag". I hate to give Wisconsin credit, but Chryst covering his mouth while saying "Turnover chain, my fu***ng azz" was one of the best I've seen.

Good comeback win for Miami.

Illinois up 14-0 over Rutgers. First play, Rutgers fumbles for an Illinois TD. Rutgers goes 3 and out, and two plays later, Illinois scored another TD. It's a good thing for Rutgers they didn't play Dartmouth this year.

Illinois up 14-0 over Rutgers. First play, Rutgers fumbles for an Illinois TD. Rutgers goes 3 and out, and two plays later, Illinois scored another TD. It's a good thing for Rutgers they didn't play Dartmouth this year.

Illinois?

We should blow out Maryland if we show up. Woof they are bad defensively

Indiana up 14-0 over Rutgers. First play, Rutgers fumbles for an Indiana TD. Rutgers goes 3 and out, and two plays later, Indiana scored another TD. It's a good thing for Rutgers they didn't play Dartmouth this year.

FIFY

21-0 9 minutes to go first q.

Virginia had no business being in the top 25.

Iowa over PSU.

Both Maryland and Rutgers sucking it up! We gotta get past tonight then I'll feel better about "Mission 8-0"!

Maryland looks pretty bad, Rutgers would be a bad FCS squad

Maryland looks pretty bad, Rutgers would be a bad FCS squad

Honestly Rutgers should’ve waited until after the Maryland game to fire the coach. I think Rutgers would’ve been able to score on Maryland. Now they’re just a train wreck.

Worst two teams in the conference are Maryland and Rutgers IMO

Honestly Rutgers should’ve waited until after the Maryland game to fire the coach. I think Rutgers would’ve been able to score on Maryland. Now they’re just a train wreck.

Worst two teams in the conference are Maryland and Rutgers IMO

Yeah, who were the two posters on here this week saying there was an argument that Maryland was better than us? Ridic

Purdue 30-14 at half. Md QB stinks.

Ooof. Purdue gets a pick-six with 30 seconds left in the half to go up 30 - 14

Maryland will tuck the tails now. This one could be 24+ on final margin.

Listening to ESPN radio this morning and the host said wins over schools like SDSU and NDSU are worth more than a win over Rutgers

Is Maryland still uber-talented and fast?

Because if they are, then the Purdue team we beat in their own stadium must be really, really good.

As much as I dislike the TX coach I’m pulling for them to upset OK to help precipitate some CFP chaos. Tied up 10-10 midway through the 3rd. Sadly, the OK offense may be too much down the stretch.

Total offense with 4 minutes remaining in the 3rd Q

Indiana 470
Rutgers 70

Rutgers has 1 yard passing for the game! 0.1 yards per passing attempt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Maryland still uber-talented and fast?

Because if they are, then the Purdue team we beat in their own stadium must be really, really good.

Its really been their quarterback. He's been throwing behind the receivers and has lead to many incompletions and an interception. But yes they are still very fast.

Its really been their quarterback. He's been throwing behind the receivers and has lead to many incompletions and an interception. But yes they are still very fast.

Really?

What's your impression of Maryland's defense? Just checked the box score: Purdue receivers have 396 yards and 3 TDs, with most of the 4th quarter left to play.

Last edited:

Really?

What's your impression of Maryland's defense? Just checked the box score: Purdue receivers have 396 yards and 3 TDs, with most of the 4th quarter left to play.

Additionally Maryland's RB McFarland dropped a td catch on a wheel route. In regards to the defense, they have been dropping 8 into coverage and have allowed people to get open after 4 or more seconds. The TE Hopkins has been the biggest weapon for Purdue.

Michigan getting punched in the face in the 2nd half. By. Wait for it. Illinois

Top Bottom