Default Predicting When Every Undefeated College Football Team Will Lose (MN: Penn St)

per Bleacher Report:

Minnesota Golden Gophers

No undefeated team is walking a thinner line than Minnesota, which edged South Dakota State, Fresno State, Georgia Southern and Purdue by seven points or fewer. While the Gophers may navigate a clash with Nebraska before they topple Rutgers, the schedule is unfriendly from there. Maryland could be a tough opponent if the offense bounces back from a rough end to September, but Minnesota won't get past Penn State anyway.

First loss: Penn State (Nov. 9)

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ll-lose#slide3

Go Gophers!!

Blog Entries

MN doesn't get the respect of national pundits until they beat a highly ranked team or two on their schedule. We may think think it is underhanded of the national media, but it is what it is.

Gophers - just keep winning!
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

Quote Originally Posted by hungan1 View Post
    MN doesn't get the respect of national pundits until they beat a highly ranked team or two on their schedule. We may think think it is underhanded of the national media, but it is what it is.

If we beat a highly ranked team or two this year, doesn't that mean we're going to Indy undefeated?
    "A lot of guys look good running around in underwear." - 414GopherFan

I don't see it happening that way!
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Who knows what the weather will be by then. Penn State/Iowa this week should be interesting.
    I choose to play stupid, but trust me, I know everything you think I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by hungan1 View Post

I wouldn't consider them predicting us to go 3-0 in our next 3 as disrespectful, especially when two of the games are far from locks.