Prove it time for the Offense!

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
Going into last week I started a thread about the defense needing to show they were better then they were getting credit for. They did just that by pitching a shutout against Illinois essentially and really keeping Corbin in check.

This week it feels like the reverse it true. I don't think we have seen a complete game from our offense yet but it feels like they are right on the verge of busting out in a big way. The passing game was unstoppable against Purdue, against Illinois we ran it down their throats and the backs did an awesome job of getting tons of yards after contact. This offense has the potential to be truly explosive and I really hope this is the week we see it. Now the weather may put a damper on that but that remains to be seen.

Nebraska's defense is nothing special. If the offense can come out quickly there is potential there for a big day. That offense that finished the season last year is there on this team it just hasn't quite hit its stride yet. When it does....look out.....

Go Gophers!

Gotta stop losing turnovers!! Fumbles and interceptions have been this offense's achilles heel....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gotta stop losing turnovers!! Fumbles and interceptions have been this offense's achilles heel....

I heard someone say once "the ball is the program". Trying to remember where...

And dropped passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with all. Elimination of turnovers and drops are really the only other thing to prove. Protect Tanner and look the ball in first and I bet much of this goes away.

Prove it season for the program.

Top Bottom