Guess the uniform combo vs Nebraska

What uniform combo will we wear vs Nebraska? (helmet, jersey, pants)

• Chrome gold helmets with all maroon

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Chrome gold helmets with all anthracite

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • All Maroon

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • White Maroon White

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Maroon Marron Gold

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Gold (yellow) Maroon Gold

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Gold (yellow) Gold White

• Gold (yellow) Gold Maroon

• Chrome gold helmets maroon white

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Something new PJ hasn't ever shown us before

Votes: 13 19.1%

• Total voters
Judging by this video, it might be all maroon, at least for jersey and pants.

No helmet clues in the video; I hope they haven't done away with the chrome metallic gold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYqmBOE04Iw

I wouldn't read anything into those player cutaways of them in all maroon. Nearly certain those are some of the same footage they always use in these highlight packages and were shot before the season during some type of media/video day.

I'd be pretty shocked if we come out in maroon jersey and maroon pants against a team whose prominent color is red. Fleck and the equipment staff have always done a pretty good job of contrasting when they can (see Fresno game Gold-White-Gold combo).

Nah, those recorded bits are the same as the stuff they show in the stadium when the defense or offense takes the field.

Full maroon with gold numbers on the helmets confirmed.

I wouldn't read anything into those player cutaways of them in all maroon. Nearly certain those are some of the same footage they always use in these highlight packages and were shot before the season during some type of media/video day.

I'd be pretty shocked if we come out in maroon jersey and maroon pants against a team whose prominent color is red. Fleck and the equipment staff have always done a pretty good job of contrasting when they can (see Fresno game Gold-White-Gold combo).

I guess I may have been way off here.

If it's similar to how they did the Goldy helmets this year, it will be numbers on one side and block M on the other. My guess at least.

Edit. Didn't notice it prior. The clip does show exact that.

Last edited:

Probably just an oversight, but i didn’t see an option for: Gold Gold Gold.

https://youtu.be/PrK65ixxXP8

Looks like full maroon with NUMBERS ON THE HELMETS. It’s different for the Gophers, but I hate to say I’m into it.

I think the Gophers have done a great job this year mixing up the look every week, but staying on brand. No gray so far! I think all the varied helmets would look better with no center stripe at all, and I hope we haven't seen the last of chrome gold.

The only thing I didn't like about the game, was the uniforms, which looked purple on TV. Much prefer a Gold uniform, like in the Illinois game, with either that helmet or the glossy gold one we wore against Wisconsin last year. Let's have a standard road uniform and a preferred home one, with maybe one crazy Halloween-style uni once a year just for fun. Uniform = identity.

The only thing I didn't like about the game, was the uniforms, which looked purple on TV. Much prefer a Gold uniform, like in the Illinois game, with either that helmet or the glossy gold one we wore against Wisconsin last year. Let's have a standard road uniform and a preferred home one, with maybe one crazy Halloween-style uni once a year just for fun. Uniform = identity.

Something with the lights, snow and those uniforms was weird.

Some plays even on the big screen looked ... like they had a weird purple on.

Others on the big screen did not...

I think the Gophers have done a great job this year mixing up the look every week, but staying on brand. No gray so far! I think all the varied helmets would look better with no center stripe at all, and I hope we haven't seen the last of chrome gold.

Gray is for prison teams.

Chrome Gold isn't going away, but that's for big games only I believe at this point.

Buddy of mine sent a pic of his tv showing how purple the unis looked. Weird- maybe how tv tint was set? The TVs in the sports bar I was at showed our unis in beautiful maroon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom