Guess the uniform combo vs Nebraska

What uniform combo will we wear vs Nebraska? (helmet, jersey, pants)

• Chrome gold helmets with all maroon

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Chrome gold helmets with all anthracite

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • All Maroon

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • White Maroon White

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Maroon Marron Gold

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Gold (yellow) Maroon Gold

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Gold (yellow) Gold White

• Gold (yellow) Gold Maroon

• Chrome gold helmets maroon white

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Something new PJ hasn't ever shown us before

Votes: 13 19.1%

• Total voters

I will be routing for banana until it happens, but I think they break out the chrome this game

I can't believe Gold-Gold-Gold isn't an option this week. With us playing Big Red, it seems like the perfect time to roll that out.

You know I'm going Full Banana!

For a national TV game at home I think we are getting a gimmicky uniform we haven’t seen before.

I will be routing for banana until it happens, but I think they break out the chrome this game

KDQ5OZ2.gif

All Maroon......the Anthracite is retired. No more of that unless they just wear the pants, jerseys are mothballed.

All Maroon......the Anthracite is retired. No more of that unless they just wear the pants, jerseys are mothballed.

Is this for sure or just your hope? I would be more than o.k. with that decision.

Against a team all about red, bring on the full banana! Golden style!

Something like this again.

No more anthracite? Yes! If this was PJs idea I say we give him a lifetime contract.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Again, my favorite uniforms will be the ones we beat NE in. Go Gophers !

Full F’in Banana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Against a team all about red, bring on the full banana! Golden style!

Something like this again.

The Goldy helmet but with a Gopher tail instead of the oar stripe was the best helmet in program history. I'm looking for chrome gold, maroon, maroon on Saturday. Just no gray jerseys with Golden Gophers on the back.

Chrome gold helmet with the tail. Maroon jersey, anthracite pants.

When is this going to come out? I know for a few games they tweeted videos. That happening again?

When is this going to come out? I know for a few games they tweeted videos. That happening again?

They generally have been tweeting pictures now (3 different shots in a collage: helmet, jersey, pants) about an hour or less before the game.

Top Bottom