Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

If you want to read his ramblings in one place:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...249910272.html

Good ole vile, hate loving, violent , Bigots descend upon Mpls.... https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...maga-hats-fire

Embarrassed for our state last night with how the protesters acted. Trump supporters have every right to have a rally and get to and from it safely.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Embarrassed for our state last night with how the protesters acted. Trump supporters have every right to have a rally and get to and from it safely.
    They set fire to their own hats, and a guy got slapped! Fox told me last week if I go downtown I'm gonna die!

C'mon. No, there shouldn't be slapping, but you'd find that level of nonsense after a Timberwolves game.

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    They set fire to their own hats, and a guy got slapped! Fox told me last week if I go downtown I'm gonna die!

C'mon. No, there shouldn't be slapping, but you'd find that level of nonsense after a Timberwolves game.
    They were spitting on Trump supporters as they left target center, throwing stuff at cars as they left the ramps etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Protests in the street against unpopular and divisive politicians have been around for as long as there have been politicians. Street protests often devolve into violence usually started by the people who don't like the protesters. It's just part of living in a country where the right to protest is guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution. Get used to it. Street protests are going to become a regular thing in America again. And they are going to be about much more than getting rid of an unpopular, divisive, an extremely destructive president. America's problems go far beyond what the Trumpster is doing to the country.
    Last edited by Cruze; 10-11-2019 at 08:20 AM.

Why can't we all just bask in the healing words the President had last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    Protests in the street against unpopular and divisive politicians have been around for as long as there have been politicians. Street protests often devolve into violence usually started by the people who don't like the protesters. It's just part of living in a country where the right to protest is guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution. Get used to it. Street protests are going to become a regular thing in America again. And they are going to be about much more than getting rid of an unpopular, divisive, an extremely destructive president. America's problems go far beyond what the Trumpster is doing to the country.
    It turns out the leftist demonstrators are just like you: You (per your own self description) are filled with hatred that energizes you. You said it her on the GH. No one else. That's who you are and who the far left is. Not liberals, not standard old time Democrats- leftists like you. You are who is ruining this nation.

Why can't we all just bask in the healing words the President had last night?
    What did he say that punctured your snowflake self this time? You were expecting George Bush to appear on stage, take your crap and say nice things about you? That worked well for GW - the left hated him all the more. Ask Ellen Degeneris...

Quote Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    Protests are fine if they are peaceful. Attacking another group for their own peaceful protest is unacceptable and embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    What did he say that punctured your snowflake self this time?
    Have another cup of coffee and try again off script.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    If you want to read his ramblings in one place:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...249910272.html
    The fellas can continue to cover for him with their excuses, finger pointing and goofy conspiracy theories. However, trump's own words and deeds expose his vile, deceitful, sociopathic, narcissistic, racist, despotic, ugly behavior. Everyone who supports him is an enabler.

I don't agree with the protesters spitting on the people attending the event. I'm also sure that the interactions weren't benign. The rage on both sides is real.

I think if unemployment was at zero percent and the S&P 500 was at 3000, trump's approval rating wouldn't be any higher. People find his behavior to be repulsive. That hateful speech last night wasn't anyone's fault but Trump's.

Have another cup of coffee and try again off script.
    What did he say that punctured your wonderful self this time?

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    What did he say that punctured your wonderful self this time?
    What did he say that was worth the trip and expense to himself and the taxpayers of Minneapolis?

What did he say that was worth the trip and expense to himself and the taxpayers of Minneapolis?
    I was not able to take it in as I was out to dinner last night with people. I think it is great that he connects with the people and does not talk in political speak. Very refreshing in my view. I think it is well worth it. From my point of view Mayor Frey certainly is not worth the taxpayers' expense. What did he say that offended you? You were sarcastic about his "healing words"- so what is it that was a problem for you?