Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tredwell View Post
    No snark, serious question....capacity capped to lower deck? This was 5:30

That's the biggest, most diverse group of Minnesotans I've ever seen. I don't know what you're looking at. Love the Infowars shirt. Which of one of the Fellas is there?
    Last edited by howeda7; 10-10-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Very diverse! Only 53% bigots, at last count.

Hahahahaha

Someone has a sign down there that says “Not My Cheeto!”

1st 2 responses

"were you a frequent visitor"

"its a gay bar pamela"
    That is funny.

No snark, serious question....capacity capped to lower deck? This was 5:30

The last news report I saw said a lot of people waiting in line won't make it in the doors and that the upper level was almost full. That was at 1800.
    Who hates iowa?

I’m sure it will be full.

All kinds of hillbilly folk from Iowa, Wisconsin, and the Dakotas will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by MnplsGopher View Post

All kinds of hillbilly folk from Iowa, Wisconsin, and the Dakotas will be there.
    The same people that feed, fuel, fix and defend your pu$$y ass.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    I doubt it will be. The margin in Minnesota was only close in 2016 because of Clinton and how unlikable she was. Democrat turnout was far lower than in 2012. Go figure....Bernie carried the MN caucus in 2016 with 61.6% of the vote compared to Clinton's 38.4%. Along with four years of Trump being an ineffective a$$ clown and the DNC hopefully choosing a better candidate, Democrat turnout will be back to previous levels.

By the way....republican support didn't increase a wink in 2016. Pretty much same voting numbers as previous elections.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Ineffective?

Good grief you are stupid.

Blog Entries

Default This week alone

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    Ineffective?

Good grief you are stupid.
    Trump has allowed one allie to attack another. Now that is Tsun Tsu in reverse logic. Usually, it goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Not let my friend kill my friend.

Then, there is the open skies treaty being chucked out the window. That was a nuclear deterrent treaty that relied solely on allowing overflights over nuclear sites to verify compliance. Now, throwing it out or even suggesting to do so would make a new nuclear arms race a possibility. We don't need that again. Very expensive. And, with more nuclear players in the game, a much, much more expensive possibility.

And, then, look at his real money raising machine. Today, we learn from the FBI that Giuliani and 4 foreigners met for lunch. Two hours later, two of them were arrested for FEC violations as they were providing money to a super pac. And, get this, the amount of money funneled to the super pac exceeded $500,000. But, that isn't all, the FBI disclosed in New York that the total amount funneled to his campaign this year alone exceeded $1,000,000.00

I don't know about any of you, but all of these actions seem to make America weaker, again! Trump is a hack, and he is trying to take us all down as he goes down. That isn't just a narrative, it is a fact.
    You can call me Shirley. The "S" has to stand for something!

It got quiet, everyone must be watching this Trump speech. It's been kind of boring.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by Norseland Store View Post
    The same people that feed, fuel, fix and defend your pu$$y ass.
    Your being WAY too kind to him

Quote Originally Posted by theczar View Post
    Your being WAY too kind to him
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by MnplsGopher View Post

For such a sensitive guy, you sure do disparage people that you don’t know pretty easily.

I guess you enjoy dishing it out more than receiving it.

I see the lefty free speech haters are out tonight causing trouble at the rally, harassing people, pounding on cars, etc.

You Democrats must be so proud.

Hope the 3 letter acronym boys on here got their bibles signed! Not sure if they have the will leave their basements though? You can do it boys! MAGA!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk