Both Adrian Martinez and JD Spielman were in pads today

Nebraska must practice in the morning too... just like the gophers

Glad to hear it. I think we beat Nebby at their best and would rather play them that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it. I think we beat Nebby at their best and would rather play them that way.

I'd rather whatever maximizes our chances of winning the game is the outcome that occurs (those two not playing).

I'd rather whatever maximizes our chances of winning the game is the outcome that occurs (those two not playing).

I want the Gophers to fail.

I'd rather play them, anyway, as the two back-up QBs have a lot of talent and would probably bring more energy, novelty and excitement. The Gophers know what to prepare for with Martinez. Spielman should be playing for the Gophers - he'd fit right in.

I'm just hoping for some Martinez arm punts. That said we haven't been great against running QBs this year other than Fresno

I'm just hoping for some Martinez arm punts. That said we haven't been great against running QBs this year other than Fresno

Then I'd probably pick to have Martinez play on a slow knee if possible. Looked like Vedrel could move

Then I'd probably pick to have Martinez play on a slow knee if possible. Looked like Vedrel could move

As a UCF transfer, he also knows the scheme and played in it at UCF.

Just win Gophers!! Ugly, pretty, snow, no snow, Martinez or Tom Osborne. Just win, baby!

As a UCF transfer, he also knows the scheme and played in it at UCF.

True but he didn't see the field much for them. It is what it is, would rather beat them at close to 100% but who knows how it will all play out.

At this point, I hope Martinez plays. He can’t possibly be anywhere near 100% after being unable to put any weight on that leg. Frost would be wise to sit him, and hope for the best with his backup.

Noah Vedral and Wan'Dale Robinson may give the Gophers fits.

Rosen said he heard Martinez was out. I’m not sure how he would know, but he seemed pretty certain of it.

Top Bottom