Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I could see Freeman/Omersa at the 5 and Oturu at the 4 for parts of games in wake of the Curry injury. Oturu is at least as good of a shooter as Murphy.

I think Ihnen is going to get the biggest boost in playing time with Curry out. He can play the stretch 4 spot more effectively than Hurt and Omersa and be a real threat on offense. Oturu underneath with four on the perimeter could create some real matchup problems for the defense.

With Pitino moving to a 4 out, one in, motion offense a guy who can't step out and hit a three point shot will spend more time on the bench. I can only dream we take on the personale of a Beilein coached Michigan team.

Quote Originally Posted by EG#9 View Post
    Thanks so much for sharing. These are the type of posts that keep me checking this forum.
    Agreed. Thanks, book.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Vision View Post
    We should be spending zero time on shooting free throws in team practice. That’s absolutely on the individual or for one on ones.
    We should be hiring Rick Berry as FT coach.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    With Pitino moving to a 4 out, one in, motion offense a guy who can't step out and hit a three point shot will spend more time on the bench. I can only dream we take on the personale of a Beilein coached Michigan team.
    Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    With Pitino moving to a 4 out, one in, motion offense
    I'm in wait and see mode on if that really happens.