Predict the Score: 11/12/19 Minnesota vs Nebraska

Jeshurun

King of the Too's
Reaction score
I didn't see this thread yet, and I was itching to do some predicting

Minnesota 31
Cornholeos 28

This will be a close one. Minnesota struggles to contain a gimpy Martinez who beats them with his legs time and time again on 3rd down. The offense does just enough on the ground to prevail, as cold and snowy conditions make passing tough. Nebraska runs out of time on their final drive.

Last edited:

Hope to be wrong, but as a lifelong MN sports fan the home team normally lays an egg whenever I start to feel optimistic. As much as we looked good last week, I worry the team that came out in the first 3 weeks of the year will rear its head again and come out flat allowing NE to take advantage of our slow start to prevail in a nail-biter.
MN 27
NE 31

On the frozen tundra of TCF stadium.... wait we have heat under the field... On the cold slippery turf of TCF stadium...

Gophers - 35
Huskers - 20

Martinez watches from the sideline and Vradel plays as well as he did against Northwestern which isn't good enough! Gophers win behind the improved offensive line play and our running backs. 2 touchdowns on slants to Bateman and Johnson seal the deal as Nebraska tries to load the box in the biting chill of Minnesota!

Go Gophers!

Gophers 40
Cornholers 24

On the frozen tundra of TCF stadium.... wait we have heat under the field... On the cold slippery turf of TCF stadium...

Gophers - 35
Huskers - 20

Martinez watches from the sideline and Vradel plays as well as he did against Northwestern which isn't good enough! Gophers win behind the improved offensive line play and our running backs. 2 touchdowns on slants to Bateman and Johnson seal the deal as Nebraska tries to load the box in the biting chill of Minnesota!

Go Gophers!

Or do we? Has the great Heating Coyles Caper ever been solved?

Gold Encrusted Gophers 38

Corn Cobs 20

Guessed 42-13 last week which ended up pretty close -

For Nebraska, predicting the Gophers pull out a solid but not commanding win of 31-17

Gophers 24
Husker 10

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Gophers 35
Nebraska 21

I was going to give Nebraska 24, until I remembered their place kicker situation is not good. I don’t like their chances of making FGs in the slush and wind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom