Rutgers Game Time 2:30pm BTN

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Saw on game notes for this week and my xfinity scoreboard shows it as 2:30pm. Not sure if posted earlier.

Anyone making the MEA weekend trip?

Saw on game notes for this week and my xfinity scoreboard shows it as 2:30pm. Not sure if posted earlier.

I'll be there for my first-ever trip to the East Coast. Looks to be 65 and sunny - can't wait!

Significantly less 11 AM kickoffs this year - not sure if I like it or not.

This was announced over the summer. Regardless, another great 2:30 kick!

This was announced over the summer. Regardless, another great 2:30 kick!

That's not correct. It was either going to be a 3:30 ET kick on BTN or a 4:00 ET kick on FS1, and the ultimate choice between those two was just finalized.

We’ll be there to mark off the last of the 14 B1G stadiums visited!

That's not correct. It was either going to be a 3:30 ET kick on BTN or a 4:00 ET kick on FS1, and the ultimate choice between those two was just finalized.

Good catch. There is quite a bit of difference there.

I love these 2:30 games and just hate 11 a.m. games. We've been lucky this year.

I will be there. Haven't been to Rutgers before. We got a parking pass for the yellow lot so if you see some Gopher fans there stop by and say hello.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

OK, the game time being was set over summer at either 2:30 or 3 PM. Similar to the Illinois game.

Depends upon what you need to accomplish on that particular Saturday. I have no problem turning it in to a Gopher day!

I'm torn on what makes me more productive. If its 11am, I am free around 2:30 but don't accomplish much before the game. If its 2:30 I can get a lot done by 2:29 (assuming I'm not attending the game)

Impressive that you reached all 14...Rutgers will be #8 for me...never seen a road victory (thought Illinois was going to be the first last year!). Ski u Mah!

We’ll be there to mark off the last of the 14 B1G stadiums visited!

Nice. I've been to:

Neb
Iowa
Wi

Was going to go the Big House the year we got the Jug, but decided not to go. Still kicking myself.
Next year I might try to get MSU

Not sure I'll ever get to Maryland or Rutgers TBH. Maryland maybe if I decided to do trip to DC and make one day a gopher day

Top Bottom