Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Game Time for Wisconsin

Is the gametime announced a week ahead of time?? Any chance of another night game?? Got a lot of tickets/family/travel/Thanksgiving to coordinate, anything better than a pure guess at what the gametime will be is appreciated.

the last 6 meetings with Wisconsin has been scheduled for 2:30 kickoff so i would expect the same. i dont believe we'll have confirmation until at least 2 weeks prior to the game.

You can't count on much in this world, but one thing you can count on is that they're not going to schedule a night game in Minneapolis on November 30.

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    You can't count on much in this world, but one thing you can count on is that they're not going to schedule a night game in Minneapolis on November 30.
    You can guarantee nothing in life. The Vikings are unbeaten in MNF games played on Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    Be careful, you’ll get savaged in GH for saying such a thing!
    Gopher football fan since 1924. DNA-wise.

It'll be 2:30.

Quote Originally Posted by highwayman View Post
    Be careful, you’ll get savaged in GH for saying such a thing!
    Only if he's wrong.

Blog Entries

I give it a 90% chance or better that it will be a 2:30 game.

Should be 2:30 with Gameday as #3 Wisconsin faces #6 Minnesota in a battle of unbeatens for the axe.
    17/19

Quote Originally Posted by GVBadger View Post
    Should be 2:30 with Gameday as #3 Wisconsin faces #6 Minnesota in a battle of unbeatens for the axe.
    This.

Go Gophers!!

I agree on a high % chance on 2:30.

I will say that I don't think a night game is entirely out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by GVBadger View Post
    Hopefully the winner can vault ahead of 2-loss Alabama, who's sitting in the #2 spot that week in the polls....
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a G$#@%&* magic show ready to double team your girlfriend..." -Mitch Martin

Quote Originally Posted by FireDaveLee View Post
    Hopefully the winner can vault ahead of 2-loss Alabama, who's sitting in the #2 spot that week in the polls....
    It will be tough because Alabama will have just beaten a 4-loss Auburn team that was ranked #4 in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Slab_of_Bacon View Post
    I agree on a high % chance on 2:30.

I will say that I don't think a night game is entirely out of the question.
    It can't be a night game unless Wisconsin agrees to it. That wouldn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofBronko View Post
    It can't be a night game unless Wisconsin agrees to it. That wouldn't happen.
    I don't intend to start something here, but can you source your claim that a night game requires both teams to agree on holding it.