Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by short ornery norwegian View Post
    I think the American troops are being diverted to stay at Trump Tower in Istanbul.
    The sad thing is, I'm not sure if that's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    She'll never get your vote in 2024 now!
    There are some things I like about Nikki Haley. Foreign policy is definitely not one of them. I don't support corporate driven foreign policy. She does. I didn't support it when Bush did it. I didn't support it when Obama did it. I'm glad Trump's listening to people and learning, then making his own decisions. I hope those decisions are against the grain because what we've been doing for the past 30+ years doesn't work & it feels like we only have people who know more of the same in the echo chamber we call government.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    There are some things I like about Nikki Haley. Foreign policy is definitely not one of them. I don't support corporate driven foreign policy. She does. I didn't support it when Bush did it. I didn't support it when Obama did it. I'm glad Trump's listening to people and learning, then making his own decisions. I hope those decisions are against the grain because what we've been doing for the past 30+ years doesn't work & it feels like we only have people who know more of the same in the echo chamber we call government.
    Sounds like Nikki Haley wasn't a very good choice for one of the country's highest-profile foreign policy positions.

SHOT

CHASER

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    SHOT

CHASER

Your point? It sounds to me like he is saying to Turkey- we have a good relationship and you depend on us as a customer. Don't blow it..or else. Seems reasonable to me. You?

Sounds like Nikki Haley wasn't a very good choice for one of the country's highest-profile foreign policy positions.
    Sounds to me like Trump, who ultimately is in charge of our foreign policy, likes to hear from those who have differing opinions about what will work? Is that a problem for you? He hired Bolton to glean his extensive knowledge but then he did very little that Bolton would normally want to do. Competition of ideas generally yields a better end result. Obama had an echo chamber and the results were a disaster in Libya, Iran and Syria.

Schiff alert. You know there is a lie involved when the tweet starts with "Schiff says.."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    Agree. The principal advisors on this strategy are Jared Kushner and Stephen Miller; so it’s a safe bet that the action is thoughtful and decisive.
    This is, hands down, the funniest thing that has ever been written on this website.

Why not?

State is not handing over ANY messages or documents, unless there's a penalty not to do so. No voluntary compliance with anything Schiff does.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Sounds to me like Trump, who ultimately is in charge of our foreign policy, likes to hear from those who have differing opinions about what will work? Is that a problem for you? He hired Bolton to glean his extensive knowledge but then he did very little that Bolton would normally want to do. Competition of ideas generally yields a better end result. Obama had an echo chamber and the results were a disaster in Libya, Iran and Syria.
    Precisely. The American people selected Donald Trump to change the way we do things. You learn nothing in an echo chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    I believe Trump thinks by holding the air space and the threat of crushing Turkey economically, it will deter them from attacking the Kurds.

We shall see.

So a founding member of NATO is coordinating with Russia? Where's NATO stand on all of this? Seems like they're kinda worthless doesn't it?