Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Keep 'em coming. Doesn't make a bit of difference.

Keep 'em coming. Moar!!!
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Cults are like that.
    My and my wife's first thought when we saw video from that cult rally the other night was that, if he told those people to drink poison koolaid, they'd do it.

Keep 'em coming. Moar!!!
    TFW you know Dear Leader screwed up but your cult doesn't allow you to admit it

Where is NATO?

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    TFW you know Dear Leader screwed up but your cult doesn't allow you to admit it
    You have no idea what's going on. As usual you parrot what others tell you to think. You literally have no idea what Trump is doing with this move. You just think you do. Go ahead and bark at the moon. Let it all out. It doesn't matter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    My and my wife's first thought when we saw video from that cult rally the other night was that, if he told those people to drink poison koolaid, they'd do it.
    a significant % of them would.

You have no idea what's going on. As usual you parrot what others tell you to think. You literally have no idea what Trump is doing with this move. You just think you do. Go ahead and bark at the moon. Let it all out. It doesn't matter.
    What matters is your inane blathering.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    Oh spare us your fake morality. You sold your soul to the multi-national corporations & intel agencies long ago.

Why don't you go ahead and explain the genius of letting a bunch of ISIS fighters get away?

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    What matters is your inane blathering.
    Hey, look who popped their head out of their hole.

Blog Entries

The irony burns.

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Why don't you go ahead and explain the genius of letting a bunch of ISIS fighters get away?
    Let me get this straight? Your idol Mr. Hope & Change, armed, funded, supplied air support for ISIS & changed military policy so they wouldn't rounded up, and it's Trump you blame? Too rich.

Trump captures all these ISIS fighters & holds them for the EU countries for 3 years, they refuse to take them back & Trump's the bad guy? What are we supposed to do with them? Babysit them in N Syria forever? Keep them in secret prisons somewhere indefinately? The US should pull out of there, let Syria, the SDF, Turkey, Russia & NATO sort it out.

Remember how outraged you people were about what a meanie Trump was to our most closest, bestest allies NATO? Why aren't you condemning them? This is their baby.

Where is your outrage towards Turkey? Oh that's right, Turkey gets a pass because they were Obama's bestie & they hate Saudi Arabia.

Somebody sure is defensive!

Trump has no idea what he’s doing with this move, craig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk