Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    I know they had that little 100 year slump, but you were only alive for like 80% of it, right?
    It seemed like it when I was cheering for them.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    I知 a Cubs fan.
    I知 Steve Bartman.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    I知 a Cubs fan. You値l get no sympathy from me.

And honestly, as bass knows, I知 not the biggest Gopher fan. My son graduated from the U, not me, so I do pull for them.
    You pollute this board with fifty posts a day and you aren稚 even a real fan of the gophers. Sheesh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    You pollute this board with fifty posts a day and you aren’t even a real fan of the gophers. Sheesh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This has been known for a long time. It's embarrassing really.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Gopher View Post
    Sorry, actually I'm Ron Jeremy.
    I'm Ron Burgundy. I could tell you, but I'd need an accurate teleprompter.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    This has been known for a long time. It's embarrassing really.
    It is embarrassing. One of my kids graduated from Ann Arbor a few years ago. I think it's a fine school and I care about the football team to the extent that I wish it would beat Ohio State one of these years. That's about it. I couldn't imagine posting fifty times a day on one of the Michigan message boards about anything. I couldn't imagine posting one time a day on a Michigan message board. Or even once.

While we disagree vehemently, nearly everyone on this board lives here or has lived here. We are all invested in this state and this university. We all care about this place.

Murderer is a clown with too much time on his hands who landed here semi randomly and who has no ties to this place. Sometimes outsiders add a valuable perspective. Murderer just adds the usual RW talking points and nothing else. We already have that.

Blog Entries

Nah, I know that Ron Johnson, politician from Wisconsin, and U of M grad posts here. Just looking to see which moniker he uses. I am sure it is even a fake account.
    You can call me Shirley. The "S" has to stand for something!