Minnesota Gophers make their debut in the Coaches Poll at #25 in Week 7

I hope you're right, but I doubt it. Last week, we were 30th in vote points in the coaches and 33rd in the AP.

I thought it was the other way around, never mind.

Yeah, unlikely we'll be ranked but we'll see.

BOOM! Let’s go!

Helps in recruiting, helps in generating fan interest.

Can help in Bowl game selection.

Beat Nebraska!

It will now be significantly easier to locate information about the Gopher game on the internet.

Good to see, a week earlier than I figured. Surprised Cinci didn't make it back in...and how the h*ll is TX A&M still ranked...should have dropped out last week...oh, wait, look who they play next week.

AP Ballots for Pitt, Iowa State, Arizona, Tulane and Cinci that weren’t there last week.

Good to see, a week earlier than I figured. Surprised Cinci didn't make it back in...and how the h*ll is TX A&M still ranked...should have dropped out last week...oh, wait, look who they play next week.

Exactly! Can't deprive Bama from getting a win against a ranked team.

What a sight!! Makes my Sunday indeed a "funday"

Coaches Poll is all that matters. Who even looks at the AP? Hacks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the Gophers standpoint, I think it's good timing for them to move into the top 25. I'm not sure they would have handled it well until now, but they seem to be finding a rhythm and probably have the right upcoming opponents to get used to being in this position. There are no guarantees, but, in a perfect world, they would be able to gain some confidence heading into the last month of the conference games.

Top Bottom