Tyler Nubin

PitinoFan

Banned
Reaction score
I hadn’t even noticed, but he got into the game during garbage time, and had a nice pass break-up.

https://twitter.com/bogieep/status/1180626365839761408?s=21

I know he’s been playing on special teams, but I thought we’d see him more on defense, given Fleck’s comments about him during Fall camp. I guess Howden stepped up his game. Regardless, I think the future is bright for Nubin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hadn’t even noticed, but he got into the game during garbage time, and had a nice pass break-up.

https://twitter.com/bogieep/status/1180626365839761408?s=21

I know he’s been playing on special teams, but I thought we’d see him more on defense, given Fleck’s comments about him during Fall camp. I guess Howden stepped up his game. Regardless, I think the future is bright for Nubin.

Yeah he looks to have all the "tools" and the potential looks great.

I think it's great if he's pushing for starting time, but Howden is holding him off.
Nice problem to have.

His redshirt is gone...Snapper and kicker also.

Howden has been solid. Frost will test our secondary. Be nice if Martinez and Spielman are out.

StJuste started over Kiondre yesterday. He has nice speed and length.

Oliver adds speed when in at linebacker in long yardage situations. Nice to see him get a snack.

Need more from Teague, Devers, Mafe, Otomewo when they rotate in on d-line.

Need Williamson to keep getting better.

Willis has played in three games. Gordon in yesterday participation report. Wiley has played in that one game only I believe.

On Nubin - let's face it, Fleck is not alone among coaches in talking up young players. Every year, there are several kids who get a lot of early praise but don't wind up getting a lot of playing time. And the same is true for almost every program in the country. I hear it from high school coaches all the time.

I tend to discount most of that. show me, don't tell me.

SoriMarin, T Smith, and Schad getting better could help defense down the stretch as well.

SoriMarin, T Smith, and Schad getting better could help defense down the stretch as well.

Yes, Schad did a nice job of destroying the Illinois QB. I was wondering how the QB got up after the hit and then I saw he was rather wobbly. Hopefully he is ok.

His redshirt is gone...Snapper and kicker also.

Howden has been solid. Frost will test our secondary. Be nice if Martinez and Spielman are out.

StJuste started over Kiondre yesterday. He has nice speed and length.

Oliver adds speed when in at linebacker in long yardage situations. Nice to see him get a snack.

Need more from Teague, Devers, Mafe, Otomewo when they rotate in on d-line.

Need Williamson to keep getting better.

A+ summary.

Will add that Martin has been a beast in both run and pass defense and would like to emphasize how much better Howden has been compared to last year.

Top Bottom