Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 51 of 51
  1. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ComoGopher View Post
    Not true. This site has been very supportive of Gopher coaches including Mason, Brewster, Kill, and Claeys. At some point the coaches have lost the support. We fired a 9 win coach which I don't necessarily agree with in theory. I just don't think TC had a chance to be successful. You can be a great coaching mind but you gotta get in living rooms and win recruiting battles. TC was not that guy. If we didn't have a lame duck interim AD he would never have been given the job. TC's 9 win season was a lot of fun but he was not the future of Gopher football.
    "This site is very supportive of past coaches, like Claeys. Now, watch as I sh1t all over Claeys for a solid paragraph."


  2. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Some of the olí school Kill boys will continue to complain even though weíre 5-0 for the first time in 15 years. They just canít get over how things ended with the last regime, and they really hate Fleck no matter how much he wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    You have if you donít think the last regime was the greatest ever and that all of our current success is a result of what they built.
    Could you please find examples of someone complaining about being 5-0 (hasnít been 15 years, btw) or crediting a past regime for starting 5-0 this year?

    What has happened to you JG? Why you feel the need to keep fighting for PJís honor is puzzling. When you have to make things up to do so is an indication that it is time to let it go. This debate is dead. No one wants PJ fired and pretty sure he is getting the credit for our current success. But please, show me these examples that Iím wrong.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

  3. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    "This site is very supportive of past coaches, like Claeys. Now, watch as I sh1t all over Claeys for a solid paragraph."
    Your definition of "**** all over" is interesting. I was one of the biggest Claeys supporters but he is not our coach anymore. We are 5-0. I choose to enjoy that and support our current coach.

    Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

  4. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    There is a large voice on this site that thinks everything should be positive. It drives them nuts when folks are negative. It encourages me to be more negative. Iíd be willing to bet Iím a bigger fan than many of them too. Iíll let you decide if you are in that group or not.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is true. I believe you really are a fan and want the team to succeed. You just do it differently than some. Some if us are going to counter your negativity.

    Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

  5. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rugger14 View Post
    Your definition of "**** all over" is interesting. I was one of the biggest Claeys supporters but he is not our coach anymore. We are 5-0. I choose to enjoy that and support our current coach.
    I am also greatly enjoying our 5-0 start and have been a supporter of our current coach since long before he was our current coach. I wasn't aware that I had to badmouth previous coaches in order to support the current one. Thanks for setting me straight.

  6. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    I am also greatly enjoying our 5-0 start and have been a supporter of our current coach since long before he was our current coach. I wasn't aware that I had to badmouth previous coaches in order to support the current one. Thanks for setting me straight.
    Did anyone say you have to?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •