Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Shooter: 2 parking lots near TCF Bank Stadium were charging $30 per car on Saturday

per Shooter:

Two parking lots near TCF Bank Stadium were charging $30 per car for Saturdayís Gophers homecoming victory over Illinois.

https://www.twincities.com/2019/10/0...r-100-percent/

Go Gophers!!

That is pretty cheap. Should they be charging more?
    I choose to play stupid, but trust me, I know everything you think I don't.

Miss Lippy’s car is green.

Does anybody know which lot he is referring to? I didnít know any lots around there ever had single game parking. If I could tailgate near the stadium for only $30 a game, Iíd be doing that every week.

Seriously, is he insinuating thatís too much? Too little? What a bizarre comment to publish.

I can't imagine the lots have been real successful since nobody is attending games.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

This Shooter guy is real smart. St. Thomas might play football at "Alliance" field if they move up. How embarrasing.

Blog Entries

This just in. A beer at TCF Bank Stadium costs $9.50.
    Gopher football backer since '62.
    Current GopherHole walk on.

I'll take four.

Blog Entries

$38.00 please.
    Gopher football backer since '62.
    Current GopherHole walk on.

Quote Originally Posted by forever a gopher View Post
    Does anybody know which lot he is referring to? I didn’t know any lots around there ever had single game parking. If I could tailgate near the stadium for only $30 a game, I’d be doing that every week.

Seriously, is he insinuating that’s too much? Too little? What a bizarre comment to publish.
    I think too little. And I don't think a U lot was doing this, so you can't tailgate there anyway. But, yeah, weird thing to publish.

Blog Entries

Parking lots around Minute Maid Park were charging $60 per car for the Astros/Rays game this evening. So my question is....what is his point?

Quote Originally Posted by forever a gopher View Post
    Does anybody know which lot he is referring to? I didn’t know any lots around there ever had single game parking. If I could tailgate near the stadium for only $30 a game, I’d be doing that every week.

Seriously, is he insinuating that’s too much? Too little? What a bizarre comment to publish.
    He didn't say anything about tailgating.

Is this his full time job?

Did a little birdie tell him this?

What lots?

Like some "lot" that takes two cars?

Quote Originally Posted by Breakin' The Plane View Post
    I think too little. And I don't think a U lot was doing this, so you can't tailgate there anyway. But, yeah, weird thing to publish.
    In years past I saw people tailgating at Days Inn, not sure if you still can