What grade would you give the Gophers coaching staff in dominating win over Illinois?

What grade would you give the Gophers coaching staff in dominating win over Illinois?

• A

Votes: 49 67.1%
  • B

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • C

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • D

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They did just put him out wide for that last series with Green taking the snaps. I actually think we will most likely see this when Gophs are in mop-up mode.

Seems like a wasted opportunity but arguable point. Maybe just take a knee then to avoid any injuries.

High B for me. Very good game plan from Fleck & Co. First four games all had some different glaring things from game to game. Next week will tell me if they have things ironed out.

One thought on the backup QB question is PJ may be loathe to name a #2. The longer he can keep one (eg Clark) in the dark then perhaps he can stave off transfers or uncomfortable conversations and avoid thin depth until Morgan graduates and Athan (or Kramer, or recruit XYZ) is ready to go. Then again, even if Clark or Kramer were to transfer still have ZA, TM, JC or Kramer so not really all that thin on depth going forward. A transfer or two is probably inevitable.

PJ Fleck has uncomfortable conversations at breakfast. Isn't Cole Kramer a walk on?

Top Bottom