***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back at TCF Bank Stadium, 4-0 and a rocking campus with Homecoming! Let’s hope we can establish the run early, get the crowd rocking and take care of business.

GET ‘ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!

Win this game please. Weather looks misty and cold. Need to control the game early and break their spirit like against Purdue in 2018

I will be there, ... hell or high water...

and if some A hole geezer "letter winner' starts loudly calling out Tanner Morgan like during the Ga Southern Game, I'll call him out again!

Last edited:

I will be there, ... hell or high water...

and if some A hole geezer "letter winner' starts loudly calling out Tanner Morgan like during the Ga Southern Game, I'll call him out again!

I'll call Morgan out if he doesn't change his best and get sacked less than 4 times, have a greater than 95% completion rate, or throw for 400 yards.

Anything less is unacceptable in this culture.

I predict we will actually be able to run the ball today like we were at the end of last season.

I'll call Morgan out if he doesn't change his best and get sacked less than 4 times, have a greater than 95% completion rate, or throw for 400 yards.

Anything less is unacceptable in this culture.

This is very fair.

Unfortunate that both times the BT Tailgate has come it’s been bad weather in Minneapolis. Literally once a year and we’re 0 for 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s going to take forever for Goldy to dry out.

Anyone have any reports on how the overnight RV tailgating went?

Over on Illinois Loyalty one poster called the Gophers "overrated." Which is funny to me. The media consensus last week seemed to be that the Gophers would lose to Purdue, and that they hadn't beaten anyone. After beating Purdue the narrative has been about them losing Moore and Sindelar. The Gophers are a 4-0 team that isn't even really sniffing the Top 25 (yes, getting votes, but still need to leapfrog about 12 teams to get ranked).

They're quite confident over there. Which I suppose is their right given how Illinois trashed the Gophers last year. This game seems to have a great deal of importance for them because there is a perception that we may be one of a very few beatable teams left on their schedule.

GMG might be my least favorite uniform combo

Lovie in a stocking hat. We've already won!

Well, Illinois, rightfully, gonna see if what worked last time will work today.

Where’s the crowd!? Buck up Minnesota!

Nothing wrong with a stop to start the game.

Peters carrying the ball like a loaf of hot bread

What? Douglass caught the fair catch?

Morgan already equaled last weeks incompletions.

A drop for Bateman.

Wouldn't have mattered with the illegal formation call.

We were spoiled with TM's almost perfect timing last week. Just slightly off to start but he is resilient.

Punt is nearly blocked. Shanked. Rolls to 10.

Illinois punter came to play today. By which I mean, he brought his lucky rabbit's foot.

Top Bottom