***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Nah, it’s all Morgan’s fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I question the play call from inside your own red zone, when averaging 8? Yards per carry. I know you’re not saying it was Morgan’s fault

Play call was fine. Could have been a TD. Blocker fell down. Shoulder shrug.

I question the play call from inside your own red zone, when averaging 8? Yards per carry. I know you’re not saying it was Morgan’s fault

Right, I only said that because everyone was talking about pocket presence without pointing out that someone whiffed on their blocking assignment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else see Big Dan’s face when he realized how far they had to PJ sprint?

Brooks is a hard man to tackle when he gets a head of steam. The RB corps we hoped for over the offfseson is taking shape. Now just Ibrahim to get healthy.

Anyone else think that Lovey looks like he doesn't want to be at this game?

Blind side blocker and tackle. **** happens. I like the aggressiveness.

Probably just kick it and make it a 16 point game. Then again, won’t be mad if they go for it.

Green

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Faalele....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don’t see how they would see this well enough to overturn, but if it happens to anyone it would be to us.

Not that it should matter, but should't you go for 2 and make it a 21 point game? Illinois is not kicking FG's at this point.

I can't believe how easy Illinois is making it for RS1

Not that it should matter, but should't you go for 2 and make it a 21 point game? Illinois is not kicking FG's at this point.
Have to wait to be up by 33...I guess

Top Bottom