BIG games tomorrow

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
Will be an interesting slate of games tomorrow. My picks are Iowa, Maryland, PSU, Gophers, NW and OSU.

14 Iowa at 19 Michigan 12:00pm FOX
Kent State at 8 Wisconsin 12:00pm ESPNU
Maryland at Rutgers 12:00pm BTN
Purdue at 12 Penn State 12:00pm ESPN
Illinois at Minnesota 3:30pm BTN
Northwestern at Nebraska 4:00pm FOX
25 Michigan State at 4 Ohio State 7:30pm

I like Northwestern over the Huskers too. Give me Michigan over Iowa.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm sensing a Michigan win too. I'm just going with the fact that they crushed Rutgers last week, and feel good after getting pounded.

I really like Northwestern (+8) at Nebraska also, at least to cover. It's down to (+7) in some places already though.

Definitely will be keeping an eye on that one; that game could/should tell us a lot about two upcoming opponents. Can't say for sure who I want to win.

Sean Lewis is going to lead Kent State into Camp Randall and beat his alma mater. Kent State 12 Wisconsin 10

Well, the GoldTeam prediction about the Twins was right. Rocco brought in two crap no name pitchers after our "Ace" threw almost 90 pitches in 4 innings to blow a lead and then Gibson was Gibson to make it a blow out.

Rocco brought in two stiffs who sucked, and then Rosario, Cron, and others did zero at the plate all night. But baseball is streaky, so maybe they will win tomorrow, although I'l be a the Gopher game and will know little!

I think I said it elsewhere.

24 points for both Iowa and NW today.
17 for Nebraska and Michigan

Why do you want Iowa to win? That does not help us.

Not saying I’m a fan of Harbaugh or the wolver-pups, and I know his record in games that matter is atrocious. But today I am rooting for them!

I think Iowa v. Michigan could be a good game to watch. Think Iowa wins by 10 on the road though.

We want Wisconsin to be bad and therefore I think we tend to overrate how bad we think Michigan is given that one game. They’re still a 9, 10 win team that played poorly that day and against a tough Wisconsin team on the road.

Penn State is laying waste to Purdue.

I’m glad Michigan is up but this game is brutal to watch.

Is Rutgers really this bad, or is Maryland a sneaky good team?

Is Rutgers really this bad, or is Maryland a sneaky good team?

Rutgers' starting QB (Sitkowski, who Zack beat out at IMG) decided he wanted to redshirt the day before the game. So they played a QB who could not throw the ball at all. Maryland deserves some more stompings. Up 41-7 Locksley was screaming at them to hurry up and they were throwing on 1st down. They also tried to kick a field goal up 48-7 with one minute left. Guess he is trying to make up for last week's utter embarrassment.

Top Bottom