Claeys resigns from WSU

Claeys’ parting comments: “Enjoy the winter.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The greatest DC ever and head coach extraordinaire? Impossible.

"resigns"

tenor.gif

Both the president and the AD at WSU should be fired now!!!!!

Claeys’ parting comments: “Enjoy the winter.”

I dug up the full quote.

“won’t be up here freezing my ass off, so y’all enjoy the winter’”

Too bad. It would be interesting to know why a coordinator who's successful in one job isn't at another. Or why initial success comes to an end. Or whether resignation was prematurely thrust upon him by inordinately impatient boss.

Should have never started the thread that reported that Claeys’ defense blew a 32 point lead to a winless team.

Bummer. Must be Coyle’s fault.

Although the people on here who thought he should remain head coach were clueless, I sure can’t blame him. I don’t know why anyone would want to work for Mike Leach. I liked Tracy and thought he was a good DC.

Obviously weight was the reason. WSU should be ashamed. #fatism

There is an opening at Rutgers.

I know nothing about WSU football this year. Haven't watch one second. That said, it could be really tough to be the D Coordinator for a team that runs the Air Raid offense and doesn't control the clock. Especially against tough defenses that force incomplete passes.

I hate to see this happening. I think Tracy is basically a really good guy and hope he gets another chance as DC at a major school.

I know nothing about WSU football this year. Haven't watch one second. That said, it could be really tough to be the D Coordinator for a team that runs the Air Raid offense and doesn't control the clock. Especially against tough defenses that force incomplete passes.

Did this happen to our defense against Purdue?

I like Claeys and Sawvel. Both are now out of football. Limey was feeling some heat at PSU.
Country Jer is ready to reunite the band.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I like Claeys and Sawvel. Both are now out of football. Limey was feeling some heat at PSU.

Well life seems to work in circles. You never know.

I wonder what his sister thinks.

Must have seen the “Fat Little Girlfriends” speech and is boycotting the rest of the season.

Northern Illinois would be a good fit.

Jerry needs to find a mic and let everyone know that he won’t step foot in Pullman now, and finish up with some commentary on Leach’s family.

Top Bottom